ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Laid up Car Insurance.

None :(
Hey

Does anyone here have a laid up car insurance policy on their track/race cars for when they are stored in a garage? If so who do you recommend? If you don’t mind, how much did you pay?

I’m on the phone to Adrian Flux atm, but curious to see what people say / recommend about such policies.

Cheers

Ok, just got off the phone to Adrian Flux.

To insure the car fire and theft only, garaged, not using any no claims as 0 miles a year policy, declaring all the mods, and their value. It came in at £81.61 for the year.

I didn’t think that was too bad myself? Now to see if i can get it any cheaper.

Ph 1 172
that sounds very cheap as i am looking at layup insurance as well and so far the cheapest i could get is £128. might give flux a call if you type into google layup car insurance youw ill find loads.

lol no wonder why i got 0 results for 'laid up' :eek:

Cheers i'm searching now, the guy at Adrian Flux said i wouldn't find it any cheaper. I was like, yeah...of course you're gonna say that! ha