ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lairy motors!

Hi all, Im new to this site and Ive been trawling round the forum and gallery. Alot of nice, tidy cars on here but I havent found anything yet that really gets my blood racing!

Has anyone got a lairy poject on the go at the moment? Throttle bodies, Turbos, engine swaps? Love to hear bout it if you have.

I have plans for mine, but it wont be for quite a while yet. In the meantime I want to see dirty pictures of Clio 16Vs with their throttle bodies out!

Nick Read has a turbod valver he is selling
there is a 200+ bhp throttle bodied hybrid valver on here and a handful of 1.4 gtturbo and 1.7 volvo turbo conversions on here so take your pick.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

what about the tt engined clio pumping out 285bhp? that sounds lairy!

Quote: Originally posted by seb182 on 01 June 2005
what about the tt engined clio pumping out 285bhp? that sounds lairy!

how did i forget j3neds "sh*tbox racer" lol

Quote: Originally posted by Loony on 01 June 2005

Nick Read has a turbod valver he is selling
there is a 200+ bhp throttle bodied hybrid valver on here and a handful of 1.4 gtturbo and 1.7 volvo turbo conversions on here
Thats more like it! Where are the pics? Where can you get TBs and inlet manifolds for CLio 16Vs? Ive looked on the net at Jenvey, Weber Alpha, and other places but with no luck.

speak to BenR (above) he did the conversion on the car on the link he provided, jenvey kit none of this alpha b****cks and a custom rad to get decent size trumpets. there are plenty of pics of j3neds car and nick reads turbod valver in media section under FCS pics.