ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lake district teaser - Topless action

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Some serious transformations over the last year lol.

Such a shame the fiesta can't join in with the other cool cars this year!

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I wouldn't even have to close my eyes, as long as I can see the floaty dash I won't know the difference ;)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
He sat in the Frp seat once... I like to sniff it daily.

Z4
Seems so! I buy car's and everyone wants them :cool:

Mine's only missing two options IMO, heated seats and Xenons.

You REALLY REALLY do not need parking sensors as Laura says, it feels like you're about to headbutt whatever's behind you before the car hits it!

You've got a good list there though and there's LOADS of minters going on the z4 forum, good cars come up all the time. Red leather looks awesome, but only on black/grey as you said, black especially. A couple of beautiful cars have sold in the last few weeks on the forum, wish I could pinch some options! Ha!

Surely if you get an early zed it won't cost you much over the 182?

Well that's the plan, I'd like to think I could get 3.5-4k for the 182 as it's a stunner, add maybe another 2-3k to the budget and I should be away! Who needs kitchen appliances in a house anyway...haha

I've always liked parking sensors, I have them on the company van, when reversing in the clio (despite the perfect visibility) I am sometimes waiting for the bleep which never happens, strange that!

Now off to the z4 forum ;)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
If you hadn't bought a poor mans Audi you could have bought the Z4MC.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
There's some foam "dampers" in one of the inlet pipes, you can either cut them down to increase the noise a bit when planting it, or just remove them all together and it'll sound like a monster.

Are you from anywhere around here? Feel free to have a listen to mine, I think it's had the foam removed but need to check with Laura.

Golf 7R
There's some foam "dampers" in one of the inlet pipes, you can either cut them down to increase the noise a bit when planting it, or just remove them all together and it'll sound like a monster.

Are you from anywhere around here? Feel free to have a listen to mine, I think it's had the foam removed but need to check with Laura.

Ah yes, just had a gander on Z4-Forum. I have a feeling this has already had part removed, as it sounded pretty loud when pushing on.