ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lakes Meet 2014

BG V6, LY 182
So Saturday gone we had our yearly V6clio.net meet over at the Lake District.
A bit different from last year in terms of car wise, we had a couple of trophy's and a couple of ph1 172's (including Craig's supercharged one, what an animal, dare say it stole the show too!) ,they are v6 owners, but circumstances meant not brining the vee's unfortunately, nevertheless at least they could make it. We even had a couple drive up from London just for the day!
It really is a fantastic site seeing so many driving through the little towns with people stopping and staring. Some of the roads are barely wide enough for a bus, so imagine when you come face to face with one and your convoy behind you! We ended up at the slate mine which makes a good place for photos and the scenery is superb.

Anyway, enough of that. Photos can do the talking.

tevy5u9a.jpg

a9emepu4.jpg

y5a6e2e7.jpg

u3adezud.jpg

u9upyhem.jpg

javypyhe.jpg

6ynatara.jpg

tuma8u6a.jpg

a9ysu6em.jpg

eqasury6.jpg

qaqunu4e.jpg

zanyhyju.jpg

4unevuny.jpg

yhynyreb.jpg

adybumap.jpg

re3yhupa.jpg

e2y9u4e5.jpg

jasytyqy.jpg

ute4yder.jpg

uny3uqa7.jpg

yme2u4up.jpg

See what I mean about the roads?
e4ytypa5.jpg

A very good day had by all, hopefully the same next year too!

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Me on the left & Karlos Fandango on the right. 2005 FCS-

on the cover of every CS flyer ( or was )

S

:( had them both- both of these actual cars.

http://community.evo.co.uk/users/Nick-Trott/photos/Nick-Trotts-Clio-V6/2151001111425201b.jpg

Looks like my old LY went up for sale today- looks trashed.

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifi...65-renaultsport-v6-255-----------2005/2441637

Appears to be a good turn out though. - bet invexis is glad I pushed him to buy that black one!
Is that LY the one Debbie got from you? She always kept it mint, they can't have wrecked it in a year or so?

I love Acid!!! I really wanted one once but all but one where on higher mileage than I'd have liked, and one had been whacked in the front :(