ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lakeside Saturdays

Looking for 182
What is the average age of people who go to rag their car in Lakeside car park on a Saturday?

I can't help but feel it is something more akin to under 18s.

E36 Coupe & Mk4 Golf
Lakeside has been quiet over the last few weeks due to 2 accidents, anyone over there next week may pop pver have not been for a while now.

Renault Clio GT 1.6
Hey guys, my computer/internet crashes for like a month and this group is still going lol. havn't been there in ages due to work and other things, may be down there tonight after work, as i was saying havnt been down there in ages, so may pop down later :) will look out for peoples

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
Went yesterday only to be turned away by police!

i was there when they were setting all the cones up lol,

think im going to nip down there tonight on the off chance the police haven't coned it off.

Renault Clio GT 1.6
not any more, lakeside is back up. police having same sorta problem as they had with ferry lane. is getting busy again :)

Stripped yozza'd cup
I might head down this saturday, what sort of time do people arrive? It'll be my first meet, how exciting.... lol.

Renault Clio GT 1.6
depending if i get my car back from the garage that night ill 100% be there, getting my skirts finally put on after 2weeks of being mucked about :)

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
if the weather is not too bad ill be down there,
i dont normally get down there until around 9-10 as my friends are loooooong!

any CSers feel free to give me a honk if you see a Mk1 clio with OMG on the plate lol

Renault Clio GT 1.6
I was at work till 11, but i did drive through the services around 2ish to refill. sor a white sport with a black roof, lets say it looked very nice lol. i will defo be down there next weekend after work! should get there around 10ish :)

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
haha i swear i manage to miss everyone......everytime!! lol
where do you lot normally hang around??

tesco?? mcdon?? truckworld?? or on the strip??

i doubt ill be going this weekend tbh, its getting too cold/wet to bother going

E36 Coupe & Mk4 Golf
haha i swear i manage to miss everyone......everytime!! lol
where do you lot normally hang around??

tesco?? mcdon?? truckworld?? or on the strip??

i doubt ill be going this weekend tbh, its getting too cold/wet to bother going

Same! you over next weekend mate?

mk2 ph1 1.6 16v MTV
I'm normally in mcds then head to the strip then back to mcds!! I was next to the exit! Saw u go past couple of times clio142!!

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
Same! you over next weekend mate?

by "next weekend" do you mean tonight??
i didnt plan on it tbh, its been getting weaker and weaker as time goes on!!

sorry titch, i look out for your car!! but i never see it! lol

Renault Clio GT 1.6
same, hopefully i can get my skirts sorted this week before saturday. im up for a meet aswell

Renault Clio GT 1.6
i went in my mates corsa sri and a bunch of my mates, left the car at home as i was shattered from a 12hour shift. see a decked non sport on the way to southend and see a few sports going about at lakeside when we got there :)

Liquid yellow R27
I was there in blue cup 182 with stripes and a see the red colour 182 and A 172 with orangy wheels, it was good fun !! :)

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
i think i may well be hanging the driving gloves up for the winter,
i cant be dealing with the ball ache of fixing my car in this weather,
it already urgently needs a wheel bearing, and its dark by the time i get home so :(

mk2 ph1 1.6 16v MTV
Was quite a few people out last nite! Was at bluewater so thought I'd pop down see if anyone was about. Was driving the glanza tho!

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
was rammed last night for some reason!
too many people were over doing it for the weather imo,
but was a fun little blast either way!

Renault Clio GT 1.6
was busy last night! again was in my mates corsa but sor plenty clios down there :) need to get down there one weekend with mine! prefer it to be after the side skirts are put on