ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lakeside Saturdays

SG9 Forester STi
Yep, was pants. It would seem that's the trend with Lakeside now, it gets increasingly worse each week. As Ben said though, it won't be too long until it's Southend season again.

CLIO PH1 172
il be up there this week for sure defently not dropping out now the weathers better and i have a clean car lol

BMW 320ci
I'm going again this weekend with the ZS club, mates taking there 400bhp ST and 430bhp EVO :)

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
is ferry lane not the place to go nowdays?

where abouts is it in lakeside people go now??
is it the tesco carpark? truckworld? or those two roundabouts over the shopping centre??

but as said, fingers crossed its southend season again soon!

CLIO PH1 172
depends, people were in the tescos from about 9.30 and it was busy at about 11 - 1.00am but dead by 12.30 then went ferry lane and it was busy ther from about 1.30 sooooo ferry lanes busier later

are there stil loads of roadwork at southend??

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
ye man, the palm trees are going up :S

not much works down the bit where parking spaces are,

but outside the arcades is still abit of a mess.

i want to see ferry lane on a busy night, havnt had the pleasure yet lol.

CLIO PH1 172
first time iv been so maybe it wasnt that busy there were probably about .........50+ cars???? at a guess

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
i was down lakeside at the weekend, was rammed, looked really good, saw a coule of cs stickers, but didnt bother remebering anything.

looks like the two roundabouts people drift around is getting shut down, loads of roadworks over there :(

SG9 Forester STi
Didn't see you about, would have said Hi. I've got the green one back now and saw a few clios but not yours.

E36 Coupe & Mk4 Golf
^I came over but you guys walked into tesco's lol then i didnt see you again after that

SG9 Forester STi
Ah you're kidding!

Sorry mate, the krispy kreme's are a Saturday night tradition :rasp:

PM Ben_r1 your number if you like and we'll sort out a little meet down there to have a nose at the cars.

fad

Clio 182 FF
I was down did the usual pop to southend realise it was crap then went to Lakeside havent been for a few months but it was mega packed in Tescos!

BMW 320ci
Yeah I'm down there with the zs lot, bright green zs :|. Got the white evo and st focus aswell.

SG9 Forester STi
Shame I couldn't make it on Saturday. Will be down there this week though so will look out for the CS'rs.

SG9 Forester STi
I completely forgot about that! Will probably go and see if it's any good.

I'd imagine it'll pack out up there after that though!

SG9 Forester STi
Stupidly poor! We got there around half 7 and all that could be seen for miles were chavs and fiberglass lol!

Did you see the 172 inside the arena lol?

Bank holidays are usually quite busy down there so I'm going to be popping down tonight if the weather isn't too bad.

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
this saturday was pretty busy,
well over tescos it was,

unitl the police had to shut off the roundabout for us :(

if anyone saw the mk1 fiesta stopped on the roundabout, that was us! lol.

is anyone going to lakeside tonight??

SG9 Forester STi
If you see me again, come say hi (obviously if possible lol!!).

Why so embarrassed lol?