ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lakeyside/Braintree

Few clios at braintree that I spotted but didn't see stickers so unsure if they are on here

Vickyx - hi!

At lakeside I saw a bg 182 and an arctic/albi blue 172 with 3/4 plates

Scattle

ClioSport Club Member
  Nissan R35 GTR
I was parked at the back of Tesco at Lakeside from midnight onwards, mines got 3/4 plate too.

SG9 Forester STi
Was nice to meet you Simon :D:cool:

Was almost an embarrassing situation at Braintree with the whole - Is this Simons car? ....blank looks lmao!

Glad it was yours though!

Scattle

ClioSport Club Member
  Nissan R35 GTR
Were you on the long trolley park thing?

If so I parked opposite you about 12.45 ish

Yes mate, was parked up along the trolley park thing, I was with a Cream Saxo on Hydros and a Focus RS. I didn't see you parked up opposite unfortunetely.

What was the outcome?

Have you guys seen the new place opening in a couple of months where everyone will be going into a warehouse thing?

I think it's near basildon

Clio extreme 2 16v
i believe the cup with the blue mudflaps belongs to a kiddy called darren. hes only just recently got it after owning a 106 so im sure he'll soon come to terms the flaps dont work. lol. he aint a member on here tho

BG 182
Haha, yeh pretty much ..... I only popped in quick

It's the first time i have been over to lakeside in quite a while, its not changed though ... still spoilt by a select few ache ridden youths

SG9 Forester STi
It was pretty dead at tesco, everyone was out racing.

There was an undercover modified ds3 sport!

At Lakeside this weekend gone?

There's a big concrete barrier up there shooting people onto the A13 last I looked?

The bloke with the 172 with mud flaps is DAL172 on here, new member. Met him at North weald where we had a few runs together. It's quick!

Shame he has no driving ability down excel though especially when his brakes are cooked and trying to get lift of oversteer into the top roundabout!

At Lakeside this weekend gone?

There's a big concrete barrier up there shooting people onto the A13 last I looked?

The bloke with the 172 with mud flaps is DAL172 on here, new member. Met him at North weald where we had a few runs together. It's quick!

SG9 Forester STi
Its standard?!?! Surely no quiker than the the rest?

I suppose I can't really comment as I haven't raced any other 172 cups at N.W. but in comparison to the other clio's I've had runs with, it didn't do that bad.

Shame he has no driving ability down excel though especially when his brakes are cooked and trying to get lift of oversteer into the top roundabout!

Oof...no idea on that. I park up around the middle somewhere so must miss the madness.

It's holds it's own against my ph1 with a 19stone passenger in my car :) yup you miss the action vicky tbh other week he was getting stupid and needed to chilling tbh before he hurt himself and others

Clio 1.2 16v
i was down there then , got a 1.2 non sport at the time it wasnt lowerd ive got a cliosport sticker on my windscreen itsa billabong , ( sticers arent off yet due to being laceured on lol )