ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lam7r

Vectra :(
Ah yeah i didnt see you tho mate :( you were probably sitting to low down to the floor lol

The yellow beast is going away tomorrow to be replaced with a ph-quick i think. hmmm new track **** project on the way me thinks ;)

Yeah maz, always wanted to have a ph-quick. i am picking it up 2moro night all being well :D

Really gonna miss the pug tho...i just feel the RS is a little more grown up now i am getting older. 26 on tuesday :( Dont wanna get old

Maz

LY 200
I know what you mean im 27 this year .. can't wait to see the pics, bet your feeling like a 5 year old on Christmas eve .. enjoy :)

There is going to be a rule after tomorrow that nobody can mention the pug to me or how nice it looks/sounded as i am gutted bout getting rid of it. Just cant jusify an RS, a GTi and a family car for the new arrival of a baby in the coming 4 weeks :(

Will get pics up sooon maz, although if you do your detective work there are already pics on the site ;)

Maz

LY 200
Lam7r said:
There is going to be a rule after tomorrow that nobody can mention the pug to me or how nice it looks/sounded as i am gutted bout getting rid of it. Just cant jusify an RS, a GTi and a family car for the new arrival of a baby in the coming 4 weeks :(

Will get pics up sooon maz, although if you do your detective work there are already pics on the site ;)

Awwwwwwwww will have to wait then as I aint got the energy to carry out detective work tonight :eek: lol

Is the GTI staying local Rick ??

Maz said:
Awwwwwwwww will have to wait then as I aint got the energy to carry out detective work tonight :eek: lol

Is the GTI staying local Rick ??

Not really no, but thats a good thing as i wouldnt want to see it. Hate seeing my old cars about. However i made the guy promise that if he ever sells it to come to me first as i might have it back

Seen my old 172 today also, Driving into warrington....Grrrrrrr

I would have thought he would have looked on here by now. I know if i buy a car with a big stick in the window with a web address then i would check it out.

EDIT : Unless he has done and seen the post i made when it was RR'ed at hillpower :S lol

The horror story of my 172 with the renault friday afternoon engine in it.

Started life as 158bhp. After mods and £1500 later... 167bhp and not the best power curve :S

So much for the standard 166.6bhp or whatever they should be