ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lam7r

Vectra :(
Ah yeah i didnt see you tho mate :( you were probably sitting to low down to the floor lol

The yellow beast is going away tomorrow to be replaced with a ph-quick i think. hmmm new track **** project on the way me thinks ;)

Yeah maz, always wanted to have a ph-quick. i am picking it up 2moro night all being well :D

Really gonna miss the pug tho...i just feel the RS is a little more grown up now i am getting older. 26 on tuesday :( Dont wanna get old

Maz

LY 200
I know what you mean im 27 this year .. can't wait to see the pics, bet your feeling like a 5 year old on Christmas eve .. enjoy :)

There is going to be a rule after tomorrow that nobody can mention the pug to me or how nice it looks/sounded as i am gutted bout getting rid of it. Just cant jusify an RS, a GTi and a family car for the new arrival of a baby in the coming 4 weeks :(

Will get pics up sooon maz, although if you do your detective work there are already pics on the site ;)

Maz

LY 200
Lam7r said:
There is going to be a rule after tomorrow that nobody can mention the pug to me or how nice it looks/sounded as i am gutted bout getting rid of it. Just cant jusify an RS, a GTi and a family car for the new arrival of a baby in the coming 4 weeks :(

Will get pics up sooon maz, although if you do your detective work there are already pics on the site ;)

Awwwwwwwww will have to wait then as I aint got the energy to carry out detective work tonight :eek: lol

Is the GTI staying local Rick ??

Maz said:
Awwwwwwwww will have to wait then as I aint got the energy to carry out detective work tonight :eek: lol

Is the GTI staying local Rick ??

Not really no, but thats a good thing as i wouldnt want to see it. Hate seeing my old cars about. However i made the guy promise that if he ever sells it to come to me first as i might have it back

Seen my old 172 today also, Driving into warrington....Grrrrrrr

I would have thought he would have looked on here by now. I know if i buy a car with a big stick in the window with a web address then i would check it out.

EDIT : Unless he has done and seen the post i made when it was RR'ed at hillpower :S lol

The horror story of my 172 with the renault friday afternoon engine in it.

Started life as 158bhp. After mods and £1500 later... 167bhp and not the best power curve :S

So much for the standard 166.6bhp or whatever they should be