ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lambda Hole

Yozz'd up 182
Just ordered a decat from NWPerformance and want to block teh lamba hole and tie the sensor up somewhere else as the EML would really annoy me.

What is the best thing used to block the hole?

Im guessing there must be a bolt the right size? M8 or something like that?

Any advice would be helpful.

Yozz'd up 182
May have to if i cant find a bolt that fits, have a feeling it might arrive tomorrow.

Hopefully if it does though, somebody local has a code reader and may turn the light off for me in returned for some brewed beverages :)

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
The light doesn't always come on, try it with both lambda and see. If not get the light switched off.

Yozz'd up 182
Yeah il probably do that then.

Just looked at that bung and it says M18 thread, i may have one of those knocking about.

monaco 172
Yeah il probably do that then.

Just looked at that bung and it says M18 thread, i may have one of those knocking about.

Lol I've just ordered from nw perf and they forgot to put the hole in anyway. But to be honest I don't care as the light is more than likely gonna come on either way. Some people get it some don't.

Clio 172
Mine came on, i just ordered one of those £20 code readers of ebay and cleared the fault, never been back on since.

Yozz'd up 182
Fitted today and taped the sensor up and bunged the hole.

But the EML light still came on?!?!

Should i of not taped and bagged the sensor and just tied it up behind the heat sheild bare?

If i do this will it go off?

106GTI / NovaC20LET
think its just a luck of the draw thing with the management light, some people get the light others dont i personally did. but i know others that havent

b/g 182, meg tourer
i will have a fitting in the van (plumber) that will fit. i guess its only a half inch male cap you need, or something very similar. either order that one in earlier reply or get yourself to a plumbers merchants etc. i would seal it in with a bit of ptfe tape personally, should go in and come out easy then :)

b/g 182, meg tourer
yeah, there will be plenty of bits and peices lying around that are the same thread :) pretty common size. nice one.

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
i just left the 2nd sensor wired up and cable tired it to the underside of the car where ever i could, didn't wrap it in anything.

no problems or lights on the dash for me!