ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lambo doors on an exige now....anyone?

Lotus Elise 111R
08.jpg

B

Brown.

am sure modern lambo's dont have these type doors any, more ?....

B

Brown.

i Cant see how you could possibly get in with out whackinh your face of the door itself....the art of entering a exge/ elise ...to lean over toward the dash...arse in first.....this just wouldnt be a good idea if you want to get in....

Turbos.
To be fair if they came from the factory like that people wouldn't b**ch about them.

It is practically impossible to get in them when you're parked next to someone in a multi storey, so they have a benefit. The doors themselves are made out of polystyrene so unlike most conversions hopefully they wouldn't f**k up either.

E90
They are a pig to get in and out of I concurr, but I'd still shoot the c**t in the back of the head, i do love those split rims though

Lotus Elise 111R
thought it was left leg.. lean to the right .. then bum then right leg.

lotus dealer taught me.. quite suprised it didnt come in the manual peaches. ;)

You are quite right, that is the way I was taught and do it. People subtley observe from a distance to see how you do it, so you soon learn a relatively graceful entry!!!

Lotus Elise 111R
To be fair if they came from the factory like that people wouldn't b**ch about them.

It is practically impossible to get in them when you're parked next to someone in a multi storey, so they have a benefit. The doors themselves are made out of polystyrene so unlike most conversions hopefully they wouldn't f**k up either.

I do agree with that, can be amusing, or not if it is an outside car park and it is raining....:rolleyes:

B

Brown.

lol at the people who were 'taught to enter a car' lol........ i never have problems getting in in multistory car parks. . . i think people who dont know what is possible should not express there view. they are not made polystyrene you muppet, they are the oem door with a different hinge, and the lock pin on the car body removed.

RB 182
i think it looks so much better than the standard ones. not really bothered how hard it is to get in and out because if that exige was mine i'd get in and wouldnt want to get out .

thought it was left leg.. lean to the right .. then bum then right leg.

lotus dealer taught me.. quite suprised it didnt come in the manual peaches. ;)

You are quite right, that is the way I was taught and do it. People subtley observe from a distance to see how you do it, so you soon learn a relatively graceful entry!!!

weird, thats not the way i do it :S

i left leg, head, ass, right leg

Some of a Clio 1.8 16v
Kind of missing the point of the lotus if you ask me. There suppost to be simple and quick without too many unnessisary parts. Just my opinion

B

Brown.

Polysterene was a joke you f**kwit. I can't begin to fathom how you thought i was serious LOL.

oh sorry, going off your previous posts i assumed you did actually have some form of mental retardationand. my opologies ;) you just sound like a thick person.:rasp:

Lotus Elise 111R

weird, thats not the way i do it :S

i left leg, head, ass, right leg

Justin, I stand corrected, head, ass right leg in it is! Had to think twice. Or of course, top off, open door....stand on aluminium strip and drop into seat...much easier;)

aye! i miss my soft top :(

oddly.. when gettin into the passenger side i go, right leg, ass, head, left leg lol

SchwepTek™
That exige is p**n! Looks awesome and will be the first car i buy once i get a full time job!

Last edited:
  Elise/VX220/R26
I think they are genuinley useful on the lotuses as youu have to have the door fully opened to be able to get in and out which is tricky in car parks. Not sure they would be worth adding that amount fo weight to the car though as the brackets that sit inside the front wing are huge.

BMW M5 & E36
Pretty sure they'd get in the way when getting in the car. My method of passenger side entry would smack my head on it!