ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lambo Doors

2002 Clio Dynamic
Just how much hassle are Lambo doors to fit onto a mrk2 ph2 clio? anybody had them fitted,whats your opinion of them??

None
Wouldnt bother tbh think it would cost a bit then you gotta think about getting in and out of the car and what hassle it would be going shopping etc

2002 Clio Dynamic
Dont really do much shopping in the clio as i cant make it up any multi story carparks,plus i dont have a boot and cant have any weight in the back seats!!

More interested in the fitting of them and how much of a pain it is!

Clio 172mk2
yer inges owt from 850-2k , depends on type , fitting cost any thing around 1k and over at a gues. Seen em advertised for 3k some where fitted

2002 Clio Dynamic
LSD ones are £1100! But the clio seems to have a lot more things done to it in order for them to be fitted and i jst wanted to see exactly what it involved!

Turbos.
ClioSport.2005.boot.jpg

cock mobile.
They would look shockingly bad imo.

I mean come on, you pull up to fill up your pride and joy with some lovely Super Unleaded, open the door, get out, and then everyone starts to laugh, oh yes, it's a clio with lambo doors!

:dead:

Civic Vtec y0
Lexus Lights, look good on a lexus and look sh1te on everything else

Lambo doors, look good on a lambo and look sh1te on everything else

They were designed for lambos, leave them there!

172 Cup
If you want lambo doors buy a lambo!! dont put them on a clio thay would look shiit and people like me will drive passed and call you a sad tw@!!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
PMSL at cliobuyer

To be fair, "Picture the scene" You Cruise into Asda and open the lambo clio.... Your gonna look like a stubbed PENIS!!! LOL

1.2 16v Dynamique
Clio_MK1 said:
Lexus Lights, look good on a lexus and look sh1te on everything else

Lambo doors, look good on a lambo and look sh1te on everything else

They were designed for lambos, leave them there!

My thoughts exactly, couldn't of put it better myself....:D

Renault clio 1.8 16v
Helped a friend fit a pair to a mk2 golf, right pain in the arse!
Have to remove front bumper and both wings
Spent ages adjusting to fit right.

DON'T BOTHER!

Bye Bye 182....
It would look like a pile of w@nk however in his defense its different - how many have u seen?- I havent seen any.

I wouldnt do it but at the end of the day its not my car and this is the sort of thing that makes people stand out. It would be a bloody boring world if everybody liked everything the same.

If the car is already really modded up then it would look ok (ish) If your only running a few body mods etc then i'd forget it tbh.

clio 16v
mate check out the recommended (sp) bodyshop list in the interior forum, and ring exsquisite, they are experts in this, i have seen loads that he done, and they look wicked!! give k a ring for a price. i dont know what it would be off the top of my head!

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
I love all these Lambo doors.

Has anyone who has them or designed them ever seen a lambo door. They open straight up.

The bags of shite on modded cars, have to opened normally, and then up. Doesn't half make me laugh.

Yamaha R6
They're called lambo doors for a reason. They should be kept for lambo's. Same as lexus lights should kept for lexus's.

see what i mean??

totally wrong shape

if you could get lambo doors to fit, i'll give ya 50p

Attachments

• lambodoor.jpg
    lambodoor.jpg
    203.8 KB · Views: 137
polarbert said:
I love all these Lambo doors.

Has anyone who has them or designed them ever seen a lambo door. They open straight up.

The bags of sh*te on modded cars, have to opened normally, and then up. Doesn't half make me laugh.

not to mention nearly all of them dont even fit properly, they shut them down and have to lift the door to align them back up as they fall down too far, or they scratch f**k otuta the wings, even seen a set where the hinges had bent through the wings and knackered them.

also look like theyre about to blow off in the wind blowing all over

id laugh if i saw someone at tesco's trying to manouver himself getting out of a clio with lambo doors.