ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lancashire Lad

Hiya everyone,

Hope all is well with you. My name is Ryan, I am 16 (17 in December) and live in Lytham St Anne's in Lancashire. Recently I have been looking at options for my first car and the clio's seem the best option for me. A mate of mine, nath, suggested this forum. I am into modification, but I am not one for the chavy look.

Thats a bit about me and I will be on here quite often,

Take Care,

Ryan

clio 172,astra 1.6, rs125
lol yeah thats where i live, behind the shop with the yellow front

lol how wierd! you must have seen my car, silver 172, with private reg on R** AGS

lol how wierd! you must have seen my car, silver 172, with private reg on R** AGS

O yes I have!! my mate lives in one of those flats . I bet you have seen me around, I am a local face everyone seems to know :)
mate everyone knows everyone round here lol! people know what your doing before you do! Think I know which lad your on about, did he go to bedes and his mums called helen?

O yes I have!! my mate lives in one of those flats . I bet you have seen me around, I am a local face everyone seems to know :)
mate everyone knows everyone round here lol! people know what your doing before you do! Think I know which lad your on about, did he go to bedes and his mums called helen?

Thats the one, he still goes to bedes (like I did, just left). I know what you mean about people know what your doing before you do! lol. I used to hang around near yours quite alot when I was with some mates but I have grown up a bit now. I start work at the new Booths soon, and I am also in the process of becoming a Community Volunteer at Lytham Police Station. I have done quite abit since I left school 4 months ago :cool:

lol good point! so what clio you looking for? v6??

Not to sure mate. Something that is going to be good (as good as it can be at 17) on insurance, something nippy and also good modification potential. I don't want much do I!

na even the 1.2s arent too bad considering theyre only group 3 insurance

na even the 1.2s arent too bad considering theyre only group 3 insurance

Class. The insurance is the main worry for me, as apparently its fraudulent for my Dad to be the primary driver and me names as a second :dapprove:

Many people do, I dunno why people are saying it is Fraud etc. Basically I want a silver clio and gradualy modify it. I know out of a 1.2 I am never going to be rapid, but its a start.

yeah theyre alright my mates got an 06 campus in silver, it aint great but its ok, infact hes coming round in a min lol

a bit yeah, full exhaust system on, piper cross induction kit, blue calipers, dvd head unit, jbl speakers, fly-vibe sub.

had a few cars since then, the 206, 306 cadriolet, mg zr, jeep grand cherokee now the 172

Haha! I remember when me and my mates went swimming you used to show off your JBL's in your 306 lol!. Didn't you sell that headunit you had to mick? I would of kept that...what a beast lol

yeah , that was a 206 tho, and it was a differnent head unit cs the one i did have got nicked outide the pool

nope! sods! over 1k worth of damage! thats why i ended up trading it in for the cabriolet