ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lap of Donington in an Exige

Weeman sucks ****
God i hate supercharger whine!!! Fairly goes tho!!

i'm with you, reminds me of my ex girlfriend and her cooper s LOL! seriously though does sound tinny and cheap imo.

sounds like he needs 888's, certainly having fun though :D

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Supercharger sounds gash. Car's awesome though, think a standard Exige would do for me.

Weeman sucks ****
S1 FTW but shame about the engine. although you could always put something else in ;)

IMGP0752.gif

n561665491_3364534_4214.gif

B

Brown.

God i hate supercharger whine!!! Fairly goes tho!!

As much as i hate you, you are right, did get annoying after a long day at the office.

240bhp felt alot quicker in gear then the 220.

Turbos.
Also hate supercharger whine, i like cars that sound like cars... not appliances.

Depressingly the driver of the Exige is only 18, hes very good.

Turbos.
K-Series is ok... just that it struggles to get serious power, compression means the VHPD+ engines don't keep the power very long either. When you look at Duractecs pumping out 300bhp its easy to see why people tend to swap engines, but the K-Series is the lightest power-to-weight production engine which all counts in a little Elise type car.

Exige S1 + Honda S1
granted there is better engines but the K series is great, lumpy idle ftw

...regular engine rebuilds ftl

the honda k20 is positively boring in comparison but tres tres rapide :D

Turbos.
My mate has K20 with recent supercharger added (370bhp), completely stripped 4th gear at Brands the other weekend!

Had problems with our k-series in the same race, currently getting rebuilt at Minisiter for 235bhp spec :D

Exige S1 + Honda S1
highest supercharged k20 Ive heard of is 330bhp, is it forged?!

supercharger is on the plans for the future.

Turbos.
I guess so... gearbox was still standard though, hence mullering it! Not sure about 330bhp being max though, my mate was saying (moaning) people have more than him.