ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Laptop, phone remote/wireless backup options

mart.z.s

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi A3 2.0T Quattro
Looking for recommendations on what backup options there are for laptops, iPhones and any other media I have needing to be backed up.

I currently use iCloud and pay for that but want something where the whole families data is backed up in one place.

If there is a wireless option that means I can access films, videos etc via the tv aswell that would be mint.

I currently have mypassport but wondering if there is anything better as I am lost looking about 😆

I’m guessing 1tb should be enough.

A4 Avant & A3
You could get yourself a Nas drive, this is a hard drive in a box that connects to your router so you can access it from laptop/phone/ smart TV. I use one to back up photos and stream films to the TV. Mine is a cheap dlink enclosure with a 1tb drive installed, I can add a second drive if desired to mirror the drives.

I actually back that up onto a USB drive like yours as well...