ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Laptop Tech Help

E87 118d M Sport
I have an old Acer laptop (circa 2006, running XP) and a while back I ditched it as it kept dying on me. I'm going away with work and it would be kind of handy, but evidently the problem hasn't fixed itself whilst its been sat in the cupboard ;).

When I turn it on, it boots. Then I get this appear:
33665f70.jpg

If I run in safe mode, I get this and it won't go any further:
a6279106.jpg

And other times it boots and this appears (i.e. without the memory dump):
7a1a747f.jpg

Does anyone know what it means and If it can be fixed?

Cheers

dCi 65 + C2 (<Sold)
BSOD' suck, generally because they're so vague.

Had one earlier today which was a RAM chip failure, the fault was 'page fault in non-paged area' lulz.

dCi 65 + C2 (<Sold)
Keeps us in a job, y0.

You have to sign the Microsoft declaration of 'keep idiots stupid' before you start work in I.T. Confidential, an all that.

Oh wait...

E87 118d M Sport
Does that screen mean that it has got stuck on the apg440 then I presume? I.e. I'm not going any further as I cant find it/use it properly?

E87 118d M Sport
So....lets say for arguments sake I can't find the XP disc.....is it fixable (I'm sure it's somewhere...but isn't in the box lol)

fiesta 1.25
Thank you!

Trying to fix my sisters the other day. Does this just disable the apg440 and will all her files still be there?