ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Last pics of my 106 Gti

Hi People,

After buying my 172 a few weeks back I new the Gti was going to have to make way. Well today is the day that it goes. It was sold to the first viewer for £2850, little less than I wanted but hey, i got a 172 so I dont care.

So before it goes I took a few goodbye pics

Enjoy

DSC00116.gif

DSC00125.jpg

DSC00121.jpg

DSC00123.jpg

DSC00127.jpg

slammed and lovin it! had to go though as the 16,000 speed bumps on myh works buisiness park where probably not doing it much good to the suspension or my bones.

silver valver/hybrid
welcome back to clio ownership! how do u find the 172 compared to your old valver?

Lot better than the valver to be honest as a full on drivers car, so much feeling of the road than the valver, handling is out of this world. So much fun to drive it full on it limit and you know where you are with it all the time. BUT the valver had the special factor. Those wide arches and bonnet vent etc made the valver a beast. looked so phat in the rear view mirror where as the 106 dont have that special factor.

I took the 106gti out for a drive sat and my lady was in the 172 and to be honest, the 172 pulled away slightly but hardly nothing in it all the way to silly speeds ie 70mph. But then the gti reels in the 172 on the bends.

Love them all though. The valver I had the most fun in but it went wrong ever 2 mins, the 106 never broke once in 18months really and is a very very good car, the 172 initially seems a little dull but I am starting to get the feel for it. Feels a lot more grown up than the 106.

Renaultsport Clio 182
Lush GTi Kev, defo a shame to see it go. Pics taken on the recreation ground?! ;)

Enjoying the 172 then? You going to the Renault show at Donington on 9th/10th?

Stunning car mate looks identical to my old one. Speed humps were defintley annoying lol, also the police forever asking me when the pulled me (my record was 25 times in a week which is the reason I sold it) if the suspension had collapsed.

Matt

Josh27 said:
Lush GTi Kev, defo a shame to see it go. Pics taken on the recreation ground?! ;)

Enjoying the 172 then? You going to the Renault show at Donington on 9th/10th?

Hi mate, wont have gone far pal, the guy who brought it is also a haverhillian. He is ownly 18!, wants to change the wheels etc already.

Pics where taken on the rec ground, as I live opposite it now.

An orange one
awww man..you sold that :(:(

looks very very nice, and clean, and a steal at that price with that milage!

the VTS rims look amazing..not quite as amazing as cyclones..but..wow..i love that car :)

ask him if he still has the vts rims , i would have them for the gf's gti she got last week.