ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Last Week to Order FCS '07 Tickets Online

Hi there

It's now the final count down to purchase your French Car Show tickets and secure your CLUB parking pass which enable you to park in the club area.

More details on the show at www.frenchcarshow.co.uk

Tickets at www.frenchcarshow.co.uk/shop (please be patient as it's sometimes slow)

We have over 65 car clubs booked in, some of the top names in trade, loads of attractions and a first class venue.

See you a week on Sunday !

Cheers
Mark
www.frenchcarshow.co.uk

Maz

LY 200
Hi Mark I ordered my ticket last week also, please can you let me know when it will be posted out :) thanks.

Anyone help me out? Bit confused!

When buying tickets, if you want to be in the cliosport club area, do i just need to select the club name and will i need two club passes if there is two people but just in one car, or just i car pass and two tickets?

Thanks

Maz

LY 200
1 car pass per car, not per person, yeah select cliosport to be able to park ont he CS stand :)

They are being posted every day as they orders come in.

Orders are being accepted for another few days but the online shop is switched off come Monday night.

RARE Unmolested Corsa sxi
Re: sʇǝʞɔıʇ 7002 , sɔɟ ɹnoʎ ʇǝb oʇ sʎɐp 4 ʎ1uo

how did you do that ^^?

Its usually taken as a bit of fun, maybe should have posted in general chat

Got my attention, had to turn the laptop upside down to read it :p

Think I've been out that way when I got lost one night :p

Ticket discount for a fellow fifer? :p

T

thecremeegg

¡ǝɯıʇ uı pǝuuɐq ǝɔuǝɥ puɐ buıʎouuɐ buıʇʇǝb sıɥʇ ǝǝs uɐɔ ı

330ci Conv
Is it too late to buy tickets for the FCS? Take it its too late to get on the cliosport stand but would be good to get down there and meet a few of you as im hoping to pick up my 182 wednesday this week if everything goes to plan. Cant wait to get back in a cliosport as I missed my 172 ph1.

You can buy for the CS until midnight tonight and then its tickets ON the gate or collect tickets on the gate.

The online shop remains open until saturday for gate collections.

Cash on the gate is accepted.