ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Late cup 172 changes

Leon Cupra 300
When the clear repeaters came in you lost the drivers door lock.

Climate control was an option when you could spec silver.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
No door lock on drivers side due to some change in French law requiring only one door lock on a car (their drivers side)

I thought it was a/c & iirc it was a £700 option when you got the car new.
A silver cup with it would be great, I think Jon r had one.

BMW bus
Just out of interest, I have got a 52 plate Cup (with the pause wiper thingy) and I have noticed that the passenger side doorcard/trim appears to be a different material to the rest of the trim in the car?! I think it may be the alcantara type stuff from the F/F, has anyone else got this? Im hoping that this is just down to Renault being rubbish, rather than the fact my car has been in a prang and been repaired:(

Sunflower & Golf Mk6 BMT
Just out of interest, I have got a 52 plate Cup (with the pause wiper thingy) and I have noticed that the passenger side doorcard/trim appears to be a different material to the rest of the trim in the car?! I think it may be the alcantara type stuff from the F/F, has anyone else got this? Im hoping that this is just down to Renault being rubbish, rather than the fact my car has been in a prang and been repaired:(

That does not sound right to me. I owned the cup 172 on a 53 plate and that had the same material on the doors and seats. :-s

Check your panel gaps around the car and look for any over spray. could just be a one off?

BMW bus

That does not sound right to me. I owned the cup 172 on a 53 plate and that had the same material on the doors and seats. :-s

Check your panel gaps around the car and look for any over spray. could just be a one off?

Yeah it had me a bit worried, however my mates bro is a panel beater and paintless dent removal chappie and he looked the car over and reckons its fine so im just hoping its down to the usual French build quality issues.
But knowing my luck its probably a cut and shut or something equally as shite:)