ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Late Night DRIVE

Titanium 182 & 306 Diesel
Well I got extremely bored last night and ended up in St Helens on a lit up car park so I thought hmm I'll take some pics:rasp:

She's still shiny from the weekend:approve:

DSC00041.jpg

DSC00042-1.jpg

DSC00043.jpg

DSC00044.jpg

Was very bored :( don't ever go st helens at night its full of police every corner i turned i saw a police car was no fun :(

fiesta zetec s mk5 / 182
what time was that mulen? was out and was sure i saw a 182 but wasnt in the best of states lol

about 11.45 came from wigan to st helens then onto the m62 at about 12 to head back to warrington

1998 BMW e46 323i
I just filled up there today. Round the corner from my work. God awful place St Helens. I've only been there at night maybe twice and I've worked there 5 years.

Nice looking car BTW. Gonna go out for a blast in mine in a mo, as 'er in doors is at work and mates are staying in. Boo.

lol you doing much tonight? you going tradd centre meet tmorrow?

ps don't post anymore you have exactly 182 posts lol

"Navy" N17 TWO
I went for a "drive" tonight on the way home from a mates too - night driving FTW!

Your motor looks good as usual, silver is much easier kept clean

not sure what profile they are will check later lol they are team dynamics refurbed in matt black FTW!

cheers guys not been out in it today, been abusing my fathers zs180 instead lol