ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Latest Clean-ish Photos (56k Nooooo!)

i acctually took time to get hold of a tripod to get some decent quality pics, and so i could have a mess around with exposure times...

oh, also a big thanks to martin_89 for the drivers side wingmirror, fitted and it works perfectly...

anyways, normal pics first :approve:

IMG_0018.gif

IMG_0016.gif

IMG_0027.gif

IMG_0026.gif

IMG_0028.gif

IMG_0009.gif

IMG_0029.gif

IMG_0032.gif

IMG_0034.gif

IMG_0039.gif

now i was messing with exposure times... between 5 and 10 seconds... although the images have come out really grainy... maybe something to do with an ISO setting? who knows...

IMG_0051.gif

IMG_0054.gif

IMG_0052.gif

comments please :approve:

Clio SI
awsome car and good pics and yer grainy is to do with iso if you have a long exposure you can afford to knock the iso back down to iso 200 or the lowest depending on your camera

hologram. . . . on second thoughts not sure it is :S

looking good foxy mate, look forward to meeting you this sat.

jamie

FF Monaco 172
I really like whatever it is in the background of the first two pictures...what is it?

Nice car btw

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
"b of the bang"

manchester 'city of light' stadium

my missus lives in the apartments opposite it.

i'll let you know fella...it's a full tank of juice. :(

in reply to your first question bout the exhaust, i dont like it no the oval one is fooking gash...

ive just returned from a trip to my local powerflow dealer who has swapped my oval one for a magnex twin that i had in my garage... looks alot better now... some pics will be going up shortly...

cut in would be awesome, but its just the treck down to prospeed really... its definately being considered though...

anyways yeah im going to the south yorks meet, meeting gaz and al i think at tankersly maccy d's for 1pm... going to go over the woodhead to get there i think i want to get some pictures... i think paul/kingy100 is tagging along in my car...

dont know what time am leaving yet as i have no idea how long it will take, i guess just over an hour to tankersly maybe...

let me know if you are coming...

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
i'll let you know fella...it's a full tank of juice. :(

in reply to your first question bout the exhaust, i dont like it no the oval one is fooking gash...

ive just returned from a trip to my local powerflow dealer who has swapped my oval one for a magnex twin that i had in my garage... looks alot better now... some pics will be going up shortly...

cut in would be awesome, but its just the treck down to prospeed really... its definately being considered though...

anyways yeah im going to the south yorks meet, meeting gaz and al i think at tankersly maccy d's for 1pm... going to go over the woodhead to get there i think i want to get some pictures... i think paul/kingy100 is tagging along in my car...

dont know what time am leaving yet as i have no idea how long it will take, i guess just over an hour to tankersly maybe...

let me know if you are coming...

will do lad. :)

Clio
erm... iv never riden in gaz's car, but the roads round here are shocking so even my 1.6 suspension is a rough ride!

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
My god im famous, my names been said :D, looks clean enough to me and love the photo's ull be taking over my job next ;)