ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

latest pics of my cup, inc hillpower and magnex

An orange one
cupmagnex2.jpg

cup3.jpg

cup2.jpg

cup1.jpg

got 17" superleggeras to go on just need tyres then its H&R's and some seats, thats about it till i get a v6

An orange one
thanks, bloody small oil cover fell off so need a new one :( and also trying to source a strut brace in blue to match, then samco hoses but they are big £££'s :( lol

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
looks good fella.

i got my set of Samco through K-Tec.
We get a discount remember!...lol

6099420d.jpg

sorry, it's an old picture and doesn't show the hoses very well. i got the inlet elbow and all coolant hoses.

--chris

Golf R/Leon FR
looks very nice dude nice exhaust i have the same on my 172. as has been said the engine bay looks awesome

An orange one
i get a sadistic buzz out of a clean bay, lol..seem to spend just about as long under there as i do on the bodywork, even to a toothbrush!

anyone know of a tip for cleaning or chroming that dull metal part just infront and under the engine cover?

An orange one
AJR, do you mean with the 17's?

surely there isnt that much rolling radius difference?

195/45/16 to 195/40/17? any work that sorta thing out?

Nimbus Clio 197
saw the first pic, your registration is nearly the same as mine mate! looks nice tho. how much was the zorst? is it a full system or just a backbox?

An orange one
i know!! lol i really must clear some of my credit card before i go whacking £700 on for the H&R's! :D

magnex is full cat back which i got for £150 from a local lad! :)