ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Latest pics of my Del Sol

Astra van,Mk1 nova
needs a cup spoiler, cf splitter and turinis........... oh wait a minute its not a clio :rasp: ;)

looks great mate, i like the del sols! just about bought one a few years ago. Looks like a nice example :cool:

BMW F31
looking good fella!

i'll try and post the vid from the tunnel run on sat, sounded stupidly loud through the rotherhithe tunnel!!

Ph1 172 + Combo van
looking good fella!

i'll try and post the vid from the tunnel run on sat, sounded stupidly loud through the rotherhithe tunnel!!
I wanted to come to that mate but only found out it was happening on the day. How many cars went in the end? have you got the video?

A silver Honda
^^Around 20+ at Thurrock... but most got lost after the first tunnel lol. Some pics....

ee60d419.jpg

Me and Millsy
c2a74143.jpg

2f4c13fb.jpg

f8162c82.jpg

9f015049.jpg

I wanna see/hear the vid Nicholas!!:D

clio 1.4 sport
Love it mate.

My brother used to have one and it was rapid standard! Alls you hear from him these days if i was in my honda now that little chav would get smoked!