ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Latest pics on my LY

took some pics in its natural habitat of country lanes!

P120708_1434.jpg

P120708_143401.jpg

P120708_143403.jpg

P120708_1435.jpg

P120708_143502.jpg

P120708_143503.jpg

P120708_1438.jpg

P120708_143801.jpg

P120708_143802.jpg

P120708_1439.jpg

P120708_143901.jpg

some more random ones from recently:
P050708_163601.jpg

070820081054.jpg

P1000027.jpg

_MG_0021-1.jpg

_MG_0040-1.jpg

going to give a good detailing session at some point over the next few weeks and mates a got a new camera, so hopefully get some good pics again soon!

Suzuki Ignis Sport
absolutely stunning, and that fiesta u parked too looks pap!

but the black saxo looks good.

but the clio is 1million times nicer than any other car in the pictures.

lol cheers mate! yea had to be next to the fiesta to make it looks good haha!

the saxo's totally mint compared to most of the chav tastic ones you tend to see!

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Yeah, I used to hate other 'chav' cars like 106s and Saxos, but the VTS and the Rallye are growing on me, and that's not a good thing!

i think it was on here it was brand new with the first owner, but the guy I brought it from wasn't on here, and it was totally standard when i brought it!

cheers, its getting there, just a few small things i want to do, but they'll have to wait til after october, got a track day coming up at a local air base :D what do you think to painting the diamonds on the wheels yellow? yes or no?

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Lovely Olly.... Anything changed since I last saw it?

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Good Stuff..... I've got Fed Up with my Exhaust so have Purchased a New One :D I'm going to try and get her back into a Good state as it is a little sorry for itself at the minute and yours is just looking too nice

Good Stuff..... I've got Fed Up with my Exhaust so have Purchased a New One :D I'm going to try and get her back into a Good state as it is a little sorry for itself at the minute and yours is just looking too nice

what exhuast you brought? i just put all new mounts on my exhuast last weekend, made loads of difference, no more rattles or scrapes lol!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
I've bought a Yozza System with Scorpion Decat... Should be here Late Next Week :)

Where did you get the Mounts from again as I want to Buy New One's to make sure mine sits as well as it can

CES: http://www.cesuk.com/index.php next day delivery, 6.55 each or something, sits just about right now after a few adjustments! bloody hell, i can imagine that'll be rather loud! im pleased now mines settled in its not very loud at all, didn't want another loud car.

Z4
Just noticed you're from Norwich, have you bought it recently? Or are you the lad that works in Halfords? Or someone else lol, there can't be many around in that colour!

That sir is what I like to call 'the sex'!

The best colour imo. What's it lowered on?

its on gaz coilovers

Just noticed you're from Norwich, have you bought it recently? Or are you the lad that works in Halfords? Or someone else lol, there can't be many around in that colour!

i bought it about 10 weeks ago, Scott who had it before me used to work in wilco on dereham road, the only other one around here is in dereham.

Awesome vehicle there matey.... how low are you sitting?...

I've not got a clue how low it is exactly, just wound the coilovers about half way down on the front, and then ended up raising it up about 10mm because the brackets on the bumper catch when you hit a big bump, and the back is wound all the way down!

Thanks for all the positive comments, nice to know other people like it as much as i do! :D

Audi TT 3.2 V6
Olly - How are you finding the CES exhaust mounts? Are they showing any signs of sagging yet?

My mounts are long overdue a replacement and i refuse to pay Renault £22 for their crap if CES sell replacements for under £7

they dont sag at all, they are 100% exactly the same as the renault ones! was very very impressed with them, next day delivery and very helpful staff, couldn't ask for much more!