ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Laughable Clios ???

Megane Mk4
I was just scouring through my Hard drives cleaning things up then I came across my last 4 cars I've owned .... ( First to last guys!! lol )

clio_12_8v.jpg

1.2 RL 8v P reg DIET Clio

Clio_rsi_16_16v.jpg

1.6 RSi 16v W reg clio ( these are rare now I think??)

clio172_20_16v.jpg

My 'ol faithful 172 Y reg in Iceberg (I'm sad coz I didnt wanna part with this)

clio182_20_16v.jpg

My 182 ... Nuff said bout these!! lol

Dont mind the jokes guys bout them .. looking bad I think I was pretty sad!!!
(I blame my youthful days really!!! pmsl ;) )​

Megane Mk4
true ... but I have to admit .. the last 2 motors match the colour lol ....
unlike the 1.2 with a black one! pmsl ;)

Focus ST
Yeah I REALLY don't like sunstrips although I can see how they might be practical to a certain extent!

Other than that, not a bad little selection!!

Beetle
what's so laughable about those? some decent cars there, minus tacky cheap sunstrips of course;)

Megane Mk4
Clart said:
:dead: are they chrome fog light surrounds on the 172?

nope .... :eek: actually they were the universal angel eyes!! pmsl ....

Like I said .... I had some "chav" moments lolol

Megane Mk4
Neil82cup said:
Thing is hes still there lmao! look at his 182!

Like I said ...... I was waiting for all the digs!!! pmsl ... thats why I posted the pictures up !! :D

next ?!?? lol

Good someone who can take some banter and not go off in a huff (like the two chavs a couple of days ago), I like this guy.

Megane Mk4
me nope .. red blooded through and through.... I always got told that if you ant take the s##t, you shouldn't give it .. lol ...

Still... I'm 30 year old and I'm past gettin annoyed about cars .. if you cant have fun, what can you do ?? ;)

MKIII 138
l!ckeldev!l_2k1 said:
me nope .. red blooded through and through.... I always got told that if you ant take the s##t, you shouldn't give it .. lol ...

Still... I'm 30 year old and I'm past gettin annoyed about cars .. if you cant have fun, what can you do ?? ;)

so very true

That silver 172 looks a bit chavved up to me tbh.
Its got chrome wipers, silver fog light surrounds, silver number plate surrond, chrome ariel & taz tax disc holder (thats with out seeing the back) please don't tell us it had lexus lights as well.
Personally i think that sun strips look cr*p & the 182 looks cack with a sunstrip.
Soz for the harsh comments.

Megane Mk4
not at all not bothered bout the comments ... was expecting some sort of stick through the cars, thats why I thought I'd embarrass myself just a proove a point that we gotta start somewhere!! lol

yep the 172 did have lexus on the back which, I'm saddened to say are now on the 182 ... so is the ariel too! pmsl ... I have thought about taking the visor off but its one of them things thats on the never never! ;) lol

Whats wrong with the Taz holder??? lol .... I better not tell anyone theres a complete set of Wallace and Gromet floor mats too ...... whuups!! pmsl ...

Now my cover is blown! :eek:

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
sunstrip fetish mate?? lol

loving the 182, best colour, but im not keen on the sunstrip tho! :dead:

all the cars look very tidy, nice to see someone who doesn't massacre the original lines of a car with fibreglass tat

ditch them bloody sunstrips though, nothing screams idiot louder, well apart from a peco bb2 on a 1.0 nova

Megane Mk4
:D ok .... I gather the "sunvisor" is officially out then ??? pmsl

fair enough ... I'll remove it and post the picture for proof!!
hahahaha

but I aint gettin rid of the ariel or lexus! lol

:lolup:

POW_Clio said:
bout 11k strikey

new 14,800 with no metallic paint, no cup packs no cd changer etc if you pay screen price, but more like 13k (with paint and packs) if you haggle with the dealers.

Megane Mk4
strikey said:
mate i love the 182 really nice colour.. how much are they new mate.. hope you dont mind me asking..

They are £14.9k new (retail) but ...... and heres the corker!!

Heehee .. I paid 9k for it!!! lol ... Hows that for a deal! :hail:

Mind you ... I did part ex a clio 172 (5.5k)
and I got a grand knocked off the price too ...

not bad for a 20 minute haggle !! pmsl :cool:

Megane Mk4
l!ckeldev!l_2k1 said:
:D ok .... I gather the "sunvisor" is officially out then ??? pmsl

fair enough ... I'll remove it and post the picture for proof!!
hahahaha

but I aint gettin rid of the ariel or lexus! lol

:lolup:

Here you go ... proof pictures!!

MVP-(2).jpg

MVP-(3).jpg

MVP-(4).jpg

So this is now what it looks like ....
MVP-(5).jpg

heeheee .... are you all happy now ??? lol
:lolup:​

Octavia VRS
I don't think I know anyone who has paid the full retail price! Thought people were picking up new full fats for 12k and cups for 11k

fpmsl, quality thread - respect to you for posting and have a laugh! Thanx for cheering me up folks :)

And looks so much better without the sunstrip - top marks for taking that off. I had a chav moment quite a few years ago and tried to fit one to my Punto, was a nightmare of a job that was. Gave up and binned it (the sunstrip, not the car...).

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
good thread, i like your attitude. i also have a racing blue 182. they are gangsta ;)

Megane Mk4
nothing wrong with having a laugh at me!! at least I'm being talked about and everyones leaving them poor defenseless chavs alone!! pmsl ....

A nice quote springs to mind ....
"If you cant laugh at yourself ... Dont laugh at others"

Anyone else want a dig ?? lmaol

Actually I thought the 1.2 8v Clio I had would've got the most digging at ... looking at it, it looks f##k##n AWFUL !!! pmsl

I dont know WHAT I was thinking of??!!! :slap: