ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lauren's Low and slow MIIILOW

A grey one
Haha here you go :)

and thankyou.. Oh I own centre caps but my lord they look horrendous!

304657a9bc0d05a40e57a5bfd8702c99.gif

A grey one
I still can't believe the one on the right is exactly what it used to look like! Jeez I got carried away :p

Your parking is awful... :p
Hush you, I'm horrendous because I have absolutely no spacial awareness :p
and yeah, you have to reverse in your test, but I wanted a photo!

A grey one
No just one manoeuvre now.. Out of turn in the road, parallel park, reverse round a corner and bay park(reverse into the space)....
​i won, I got turn in the road! Ahah :D

A grey one
Some photos from Modified Nationals and Ace Cafe meet from the weekend! So happy with some of them and a couple went pretty viral, I'm so proud of my car right now:)
1cdb171e00e4ad2383769f146fc3153b.gif

c7ea9d7e010cf902efe86a4cc082c0d5.gif

861701b23c04a006a9947a1b33c3a33b.gif

5486d418819605039b20617d5f4bfef2.gif

5a84b20f083aaa726a72983e17c5e65a.gif

favourite photo EVER.
fc83ff4a2c753aa1dce0b6f4f91619dd.gif

Ace Cafe Almost Famous Launch party!
3d2b1fdc789eac6e8c678d1529601a3b.gif

and just to clarify, a load of people came and spoke to me and i had no idea who anyone was, whether you said you were from cliosport.net or Facebook or whatever.. I had no idea and you all got the same reaction, I wasn't being rude at all as someone said.. I was mortified when I heard that.. I just didn't know anyone or recognise anyone and being in London I was well out of my comfort zone.
So if you said hi and I wasn't really talkative, I apologise and I'm actually dead shy.. Soo yeah. :)

TT QS
I saw this a lot on Facebook and it does look good. I apologise if you have said and I've missed it, but are you not going with the side skirts? It looks pretty cool with out tbf

Renault Clio 1.2 16v
hi i was this guy asking about your rear spring set up at ace cafe and where you got them from/made, duno about you but i clearly didnt help you by saying 'Are You Lauren?' clearly i came across as a weirdo and im REALLY sorry about that. i just wanted to make sure i was talking to the right person, been wanting to see your car in person, saw a glimpse of it at fast show before the horrific weather, absolutely love your car, looks perfect, been asking for advice and solutions to my rear setup but its hard to get a reply on the forums half the time.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
You should be very very happy with the car, it looks great.

You've done a great job and yes, you should be proud...:)

A grey one
Haha man I had soooo many people coming up to me saying "hi Lauren" "are you Lauren" "alright Lauren" and I'm like Omfg who are these people! Ha:( sorry if I seemed blunt, but I don't know where my springs were from apart from.. Off the forum! I wouldn't know where to look either, thankyou for compliments though :)

thankyou, I just cannot believe how carried away I got with it and its getting shared on loads of fb pages and stuff, mental!

Anyways... Rolling shot :p
4f34bb4bf205fda83bb207cd9554c0f3.gif

I popped over to Modded Nats on Saturday and got a photo of your car. I absolutely love it!
If you ever sell it - I want it as my daily haha

I was going to say hi, but I figured I'd be the 800th person introducing himself and you'd have no idea who I was lol
Anyway looking forward to getting some more pics at the CSS convoy :D

A grey one
I popped over to Modded Nats on Saturday and got a photo of your car. I absolutely love it!
If you ever sell it - I want it as my daily haha
I was going to say hi, but I figured I'd be the 800th person introducing himself and you'd have no idea who I was lol
Anyway looking forward to getting some more pics at the CSS convoy :D
Ah awesome! I didn't see many people taking photos but my god I've been tagged in about 30 so far and the people I do know who took them haven't even uploaded them yet, madness!
i will give you first dibs ;) but I'm never gonna sell it! Definitely need a meet in Lincoln soon as I keep finding more and more local people! Haha yeah I didn't know who anyone was, just need to say user name and car and ill know straight away haha!

Well there's French car show and players in Essex, could probably pick most of you up on the way down, players is an awesome show!<3 will let you all know when it is as date hasn't been released yet!

A grey one
I thought this must have been your car! Ben Gaut is a friend of mine, had to double take when it come up on my facebook!

yeahhhh! Bloody clio is everywhere its mad, I've had about 10 pages sharing the same photo of me and my car, crazy o_O
Sorry if it spams your Fb ;)

Low and Slow 1.4 16v
Spam is just rubbish, Milo is far from rubbish!

That Bermuda blue is a sexual colour btw, spraying my badges atm. Looking great!

A grey one
Photoshoot photos!<3

I've just been given my photos, I love them, just a shame I didn't have my spacers on for it! Damnit.
33fbbd12c41a6eea84df8639118859a1.gif

a1e7bc197854b83eb109b0d84e25be4b.gif

9f40e954d51d4db12a4cc799d21c056a.gif

e5bd16b60a2de52d4b7418058cf4b477.gif

odd bolt..
7dcfaeb38e2a33b510e1169c820b8e3d.gif