ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lauren's Low and slow MIIILOW

TT QS
Really wasn't a fan of this a while ago. Now I think it looks great. Needs some side skirts IMO. But that's it. Credit to you Lauren.

​Thats your benchmark spinksy mate

TT QS
What do you mean that's my benchmark?

As in that is what I should be aiming for?

Yeah that. Not a dig at you in any way don't worry. Just shows how good Lauren's is. And you're both going for the 'stanced' kind of style if you get what I mean lol

Yeah that. Not a dig at you in any way don't worry. Just shows how good Lauren's is. And you're both going for the 'stanced' kind of style if you get what I mean lol

Yeah I know mate

And I am aiming for something close, it's just taking a lot longer than every one else because I get such shite wages :/

A grey one
Goodbye Milo! It's been emotional.

Well! I shall by making my last appearance with milo, At CSS! at the show he'll be mine, during which i will sign him over and after.. I will cry an incredible amount & Milo will be taken away to his new home by his new owner. Gonna miss this little thing like mad. :(
​New car will come back bigger and better though, time to put mature shoes on :)

A grey one
Someone's buying your car at CSS?
Yeah because they live in reading, closer for them to pick it up..

Hate you.. :/ poor milo.
Cal dont lie! I know you love me man.

Where do you get all this money from then? And I have a crappy part time job that pays minimum wage
I "had" a job.. And then like presents and stuff for birthday and Christmas, selling stuff on fleabay..​

Who's the lucky fella who gets Milo?
And more importantly, what are you getting next?
A lad that's having him for his first car, not off here, I just hope he loves him as much as I do!</3
good news though, you ain't getting rid of me. IM GETTING A 172 CUP :D

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
Poor poor milo I wonder how long he will live giving him to a first timer.. :( he be the 1 crying.

Cup hey :race:

Still hate.. :(

A grey one
Probably but I'm getting good money for it, fingers crossed he doesn't waste my time and it goes!
​then I can have my cup as a fresh sheet.. And start aaaalllllll over again ;D

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Plans for the 172 cup? Drop it on its arse? ;)

Some efforts gone into that little 1.2 ay!

A grey one
Yeah, I spent a fair amount on it and I will literally be crying all day so don't come talk to me unless you want a cuddle. Lol!
172 cup... Drop it.. But on bigger wheels and not as much as milo! I want it fast and practical still, but first orders WILL be coilovers ;)
i already have a list of very specific plans for the cup so, wish me luck :p

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
Probably but I'm getting good money for it, fingers crossed he doesn't waste my time and it goes!
​then I can have my cup as a fresh sheet.. And start aaaalllllll over again ;D

I suppose :) so are you picking the cup up from CSS or have you seen 1 elsewhere? It's a long walk home from CSS yano! ;)

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Haha I'll come over for a cuddle! ;)
Just kidding

Which coilovers to go for though? Will it be a track **** too? What wheels? So many things to consider!

I need coilovers and 15's next. So expensive though

A grey one
I'm going to view a cup on the Sunday, as my boyf will be following me down Saturday morning in the disastra and taking me to see it:) unless there's any nice ones for sale at CSS, I'll have a nosey round! But if this guy doesn't take it next Saturday, it's not going :') ​this is pulling on my little heartstrings quite enough!

I'm not sure on coilovers but not those silly £200 jobbies again, horrendous them! Will be able to take it on the tracks so no silly lows but it'll be all smoothed again with some fancy wheels for shows! Think I'm gonna try get some 16" 3sdm or the Wheel whores custom wheels for shows, and then got turinis as daily wheels.
I want the 197 sort diffuser as I have a fibreglass and carbon place in my village that make custom bodykits for btcc etc!
So shall be enquiring on a custom carbon one so I don't have to hack into anything! Boyf may be giving me his Corbeau bucket seats so gonna get rails and mounts made for those.
The car already has been poly bushed everywhere, new clutch, new cambelt and dephaser, nice none melted steering wheel although 300mm momo will go in instead of my 280, want to go mad with carbon but.. Gotta see if I settle down ok in my job first! :p

And breathe. Too excited!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I nearly bought it just to have a sniff on the seat tbh... Lol :p.

But seriously please don't completely slam the 172 on bigger wheels that's just a no no, If you slam it go with 15's imo!. Looks low and purposeful at the same time then too. I'm sure it'll look good in the end up though the 1.2 did look pretty nice in the end up I must say.

A grey one
b**ch that'll be 2 cups with 197 diffusers
Swear there's more than that already cal? It won't be a genuine one, it'll be one that looks like one but isn't.. youre my idol <3 ;)

I nearly bought it just to have a sniff on the seat tbh... Lol :p.
But seriously please don't completely slam the 172 on bigger wheels that's just a no no, If you slam it go with 15's imo!. Looks low and purposeful at the same time then too. I'm sure it'll look good in the end up though the 1.2 did look pretty nice in the end up I must say.
Flol, horrendous :') no because with stretch you see, 15 is too small because you can't get rid of arch gap how I like it... Absolutely none, however that will all be in the long run because MUM SAID SHE'D KILL ME IF I LOWERED IT. -.-
purposeful?! Undriveable! It will when it's finished but it'll take a while, just like milo did. Thankyou :)

Welcome to the cup club ;)

I tell you what you're heart strings might be being tugged over losing Milo but after the convoy down to CSS with my Cup - I think you'll quickly get over it ;)
Brraaaaaaaaaarp

A grey one
I'm driving a trophy down to FCS! WELL EXCITED.
lemme drive the cup? I'm awesome at driving honest ;)
yeah well I've got Turinis on this one, but I dunno which colour blue it is! 2118s in anthracite ! <3

Saw this on facebook, guessing you hang around with a few lads I work with, or some lads they knock about with? Matt Gill with a Mk5 golf and Tom Walton with a Jetta on air with purple interior?