ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Laziest cup spoiler pic ever

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
fitted yesterday, I'm too busy drinking in the sunshine to take a better pic, so for now this is it. Looks epic, :cool:
de307c790e4a393895259235c6e9ecde_zps959e4283.jpg

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Interesting how the third from left rail is a lot more decorative than the other ones.

Last edited:

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Cheers. Ill get some more pictures up later, of the railings :rasp:

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
funny u say that, i tried to get it off a while back but its stuck on real good. i couldnt get the edge up to peel it off, i need a razor blade i think, its annoying me too, thats a job for today after work and some proper pics.

Inferno 225 cup
funny u say that, i tried to get it off a while back but its stuck on real good. i couldnt get the edge up to peel it off, i need a razor blade i think, its annoying me too, thats a job for today after work and some proper pics.

Hair dryer and a stanly knife blade will help take it off mate, if that fails there is always the brick through window method.

Cup spoiler looks good mate, but like the lad said above its getting a bit common now. That's why mines coming off.