ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Le Mans 2013

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
Its bad enough having to bankroll Lewis Senior tbh ;)

We're going to need a bigger tent too as there's now 12 of us (although there's room for two Le Mans virgins in the central pod, against the fridge's...)

Also don't suppose any Northerners are going past Leicester/Loughborough on the Wednesday afternoon/evening en route to the Saaf...? Save a train fare and all that...

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
Ill be heading from manchester to leicster wednesday evening/ afterwork time or were you looking for a lift from leicster? I wont have a spare seat south of Leicester

We're going to need a bigger tent too as there's now 12 of us (although there's room for two Le Mans virgins in the central pod, against the fridge's...)

Also don't suppose any Northerners are going past Leicester/Loughborough on the Wednesday afternoon/evening en route to the Saaf...? Save a train fare and all that...

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
Ill be heading from manchester to leicster wednesday evening/ afterwork time or were you looking for a lift from leicster? I wont have a spare seat south of Leicester

Looking for a lift from Leicester.. not vital as I can get a train but worth seein'.

Petrol Blue 182.
Good going! I'll clamp the wheels of the Vee, don't want to find my car on bricks when I try to leave.

330i. E30 Touring.
A mouthful of water in the morning to brush my teeth, but otherwise, beer.

I had the shakes for a week.

Petrol Blue 182.
Ill be getting track layout for rear window, cant really do anything on the doors because of the molds! may get a big "24" for the bonnet.

Gulf logos for the air intakes?