ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Le Mans 2013

fil_b

ClioSport Club Member
  172 FF and Fabia VRS
the TL on kent is not to bad and a good run to the ferry. i think i will get a lunch time one now cause bro in law is on nights the wednesday night so i collect him from work and head to dover then me thinks.

AG 200 cup
Get back the day we leave not driving, so you can sleep in the car on the way down, you know it makes sense.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
It's actually the day we get back, so I'll be too much of a mess after this holiday to make it in time.

I'll go next year in my own car.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
What ferry you all on? We're on the 9am from Dover. Mike has threatened to piss on my car at 90mph during convoy. I'm happy with that as he clearly has never tried to piss into the wind before, let alone the equivalent of a 90 mph wind. So if your in Mikes 80s panzer wagon, you're getting wet whatever the weather ;)

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
What ferry you all on? We're on the 9am from Dover. Mike has threatened to piss on my car at 90mph during convoy. I'm happy with that as he clearly has never tried to piss into the wind before, let alone the equivalent of a 90 mph wind. So if your in Mikes 80s panzer wagon, you're getting wet whatever the weather ;)

Going for the 9.25am which i think is the same as you lot?

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
FLOL, genuine tears at Mike, although the picture clearly isn't to scale is it Mr Chipolata Dick. And on what planet are you on to think you'll be ahead of the super flamer :)

I pity the other normal passengers on that Ferry, with nearly all of CS Le Mans on it.

Last edited: