ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Le Mans 2013

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
although a PITA is it possible to do them as separate components allowing us to get 'em fullersize? Because I imagine the little bit of 24hr colour brings the price up?

Daves idea though.. I've got three scalpels and my mate Stanley...

fil_b

ClioSport Club Member
  172 FF and Fabia VRS
Just a thought I am having, where to get a spare bulb kit from because the 172 has xenons.

phil

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
go big or go home... I want a small one for the Shicra instead of the dealership sticked on't back.

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
Right Ady from N2Graphix has come back with a price of £18ea + postage for the coloured ones and £15ea for all white. We need definite yes and no's. They will be around 800x330mm

The only other option is the ones James can do at around half that size and all white at £5ea + postage

Last edited:
  330Ci (Fail)Sport
When do we need to decide by? I'll only have a big one if we're taking my barge.

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
Cool, so its £18 and they are being posted to me, either we arrange for me and James to post out separately or we sort at the port on the 20th.

1. Couzens
2. Hainesy/Gman - Small if possible

When do we need to decide by? I'll only have a big one if we're taking my barge.

Ady wants to know sooner rather than later as he has a huge Silverstone order to do.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Ok thanks, we'll try to sort out cars ASAP. Although I've got some ideas for some custom stickers so I'll need to consider that too.

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
I'm just down the road from Ady so can pick up the Failsport stuff to save on postage if needs be

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
Not sure what mike's plans are for the E30 with stickers but i'll chip into that car's worth..

I suppose the next topic is fancy dress now stickers (generic/team stickers anyway) are sorted... (obviously the panda will be in attendance from the off...)

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
My other way! I'll actually be popping up to Derby too so could always take the northern lot up as well.