ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Le Mans 2013

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
well i went to buy a new tent this weekend, had my mind set on one for months, went to buy it... blooody thing doesnt fit in the car

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
it wont, haha, its one of those industrial pop up ones ( i was being lazy) and the disk isnt fitting ever! i have a back up plan its just typically twice the price.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
basically you just stand side onto it, pull the top hoops togetherm stand it on its end like a big tube and then fall on it... works every time. I love watching people struggle for ages before offering help and making them feel a bit silly

I'd be there this year but for this I've even thought about still coming. It's just all this has ripped me to pieces financially, emotionally and physically.

She's due 7days exactly before the race. FUMING x 13843. Although its a kid coming into the world so can't be too pee'd off. And it's a boy so... Could be worse.

Travel destinations for 2014 as the have all sites. 1st tickets seem abit amateur by all accounts.

Every time I log in I try to avoid this thread :(

330i. E30 Touring.
When we turned up last year, there were still burn marks in the grass from our fire in 2011.

Goddy

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
I'm going 20th coming back Monday, driving out in a mini convey with a t350 and f430... so my little clio will fit right in lol

Thinking I might sticker up for the occasion too!

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
tunnel getting booked this week :D, then its juts a case of fuel money and spends... cannot wait!!!

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
LOVE HOW ITS A MINIATURE CHAINSAW TOO... SURELY YOU COULD JUST ADAPT YOUR GRINDER TO SUIT MIKE...?

ffs caps lock.

330i. E30 Touring.
FLOL.

Although, you could have made me taller/better looking if you were on PS!

I'm currently exploring ways i can do a roast, tbh.