ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Le Mans 2013

330i. E30 Touring.
That was beausejour.

Lol at the security man. I am taking your registration. 'f**k off mate! Do what you want!'

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
Oh, and narrowly avoiding a head on with the Police with a stack of wood on the roof. on the wrong side of the road to queue jump....

Petrol Blue 182.
He was f**king hench. lol at getting kicked out of Beausejour. It's a free for all down there, and we still managed to get chucked out.

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
That's an incredible effort. I loved how annoyed the guy with the Porsche GT3 was when we flocked round the KAtmobile.... "I've got a f**king GT3 and people care more about a f**king KA with MDF on it"....

330i. E30 Touring.
As a reference, my Lolvo last year was doing 21mpg. We spent the whole weekend driving it about, there and back and it used £200's worth of fuel.

No probs.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
Ive budgeted just over £400 on fuel for this years trip. and thats estimating a pretty decent 18MPG

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
As a reference, my Lolvo last year was doing 21mpg. We spent the whole weekend driving it about, there and back and it used £200's worth of fuel.

No probs.

Your Selective Cylinder Technology definitely helped with the economy though.....

Last edited:
  Petrol Blue 182.
What are the other cars people are taking?

Failsport:
E30 Cab
5 Series Baller Wagon
Clio V6
And something from Dave.

Whats everyone else taking?