ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Le Mans 2014

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
8yzabyde.jpg

yge8uqyv.jpg

ynupumam.jpg

Would love to see that flying round!

Last edited:

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
What's the usual highlights of the whole weekend for everyone?
im not clued up at all and don't want to miss anything worth seeing

What's the usual highlights of the whole weekend for everyone?
im not clued up at all and don't want to miss anything worth seeing

In this order...

Thursday night qualifying.
Mad Friday.
Saturday morning historic race.
Start of the race.
Operation Blackops (midnight walk to the mulsanne straight)
Big Ferris wheel at 2am (by the start/finish straight)
Arnage at 4am
End of the race.

Also you can add the epic fires you can make, Tetre Rouge 'bar', Monday morning carnage of burning/destroying everything you don't take home.

Nickson

ClioSport Club Member
Okay gents, looks like our booking is pretty much done. So here's how it stands:

ScreenShot2013-09-16at225613_zps3f7d7f28.png

Obviously passengers still to add as well for some people.

With regards to this list, is there any chance of getting any more passengers signed up?

I've a few more friends wanting to come along, and there will be room in the barge..

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
With regards to this list, is there any chance of getting any more passengers signed up?

I've a few more friends wanting to come along, and there will be room in the barge..

Shouldn't be a problem, once a car is booked on then really it's a paid for pitch. Could have a full car if you wanted.

We need to see about paying the remaining balance soon too. Gavin.

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah as James said more passengers can be added just no more pitches. Contact Brian at 1st tickets directly for new additions. Let me know thought so I can amend my list.

Re. Balancing payments, I'll contact Brian myself in the next week or two to sort out a deadline date etc

Last edited:

Nickson

ClioSport Club Member
Shouldn't be a problem, once a car is booked on then really it's a paid for pitch. Could have a full car if you wanted.

We need to see about paying the remaining balance soon too. @Gavin.

Yeah as James said more passengers can be added just no more pitches. Contact Brian at 1st tickets directly for new additions. Let me know thought so I can amend my list.

Re. Balancing payments, I'll can't act Brian myself in the next week or two to sort out a deadline date etc

Perfect! Cheers guys.

I'm still awaiting confirmation from them, will let you know Gavin!

Petrol Blue 182.
Get rid of socks on the URL and has some good pics of what it was like in the late 90's early 00's

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
There was a risk the bear wasn't attending due to a work trip to Kenya.

However Kenya was moved to November, so I'm still in! :)

Kenya?! Work? !

It's LM buddy. Excuses are nullified (unless you're Budgie.....) Tom made it down Friday night with one working leg last year after realising what a monumental error bailing was going to be...

(Although a work trip to Kenya sounds epic... Still don't know what bears actually do to fund life...)

330i. E30 Touring.
Estonia calls for a stag do.

Topless girls shooting AK47's > Dave, Nick etc topless shooting their load over a Corvette.