ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Le Mans 2014

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Those and the Astons sound immense.

Yup astons sounded amazing.

I miss the car noise in the background of Le Mans, it's pretty cool coming out of T Rouge at 2am after the football and hearing cars.

My background noise at the moment is Thomas the Tank engine on repeat on the ipad and the wife.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
I got a freebee after a long argument... I also found my ticket in my bag!!!

The Orange Gap year students didn't help at all but I found an official and he sorted me out. Thanks for the slip.

Thanks for sorting the trip btw. I didn't get to speak to many people past Camp Bastian.

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
I can honestly say I don't miss power, bar changing the phone. It's just a luxury not a necessity for the week.
However sky dish and TV may have to be done next year. Houx Annexe has been a massive upgrade from Bleu Nord, wouldn't want to go back there.

330i. E30 Touring.
I can honestly say I don't miss power, bar changing the phone. It's just a luxury not a necessity for the week.
However sky dish and TV may have to be done next year. Houx Annexe has been a massive upgrade from Bleu Nord, wouldn't want to go back there.

Fridge for beer and phone charge is supreme

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR

The campsite was decent, it was just my supplies which were crap. I need a proper gazebo and a nice chair.

How the f**k did those guys drive a bus to Le Mans?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
How much does it come to for camping, entry etc for the time you lot were there?

We spent £900 between 2 of us.

That's everything. Fuel, food, camping, beer, race entry, boat, the lot.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Another great year! But sorry to those I pissed off/got names wrong etc on Friday night lol and thanks for calming me down Danny, think you scared him away!

Yeah lost a bit of lacquer on the drivers door but totally f**king worth it. The blue lights parted traffic like Moses tbh.

u3u7uhe4.jpg

Nickson

ClioSport Club Member
I can't belive you bought that haha.

Will be up there with the best things I've ever bought lol.

Whaaaat, I don't think you had a proper look around it @couzens, it was dark when you saw it. Much more majestic in daylight ;)

Gaz has the right enthusiasm. That thing is bulletproof with acres of room inside for 7 Scottsmen.

Proper bus.

By the way, just to echo what @Danny_172 said above, nice one for organizing everything @Gavin., awesome job mate.

This year was absolutely awesome, nice to meet a lot of new faces, namely the crazy Scottish pair @.GAZ. and @Danny_172, but equally as good to see everyone again.

I'll do a bit of a write up when I get a chance in the minibus blog to round it all off and pass over ownership to its new owner ;)

Roll on 2015!

Last edited:
  Petrol Blue 182.
True, I may have done when I came back at about 4, but I have no memory of that period in time.

Was good to meet you though bud!

Nickson

ClioSport Club Member
True, I may have done when I came back at about 4, but I have no memory of that period in time.

Was good to meet you though bud!

Ahhhh, hope it wasn't you who was sick just behind our tent that night ;). Heard someone doing it in the early hours of the morning, just thinking "please don't be sick on my tent...".

Yes you too mate!
I think you were the only FailSporter I met that night!

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
Ahhhh, hope it wasn't you who was sick just behind our tent that night ;). Heard someone doing it in the early hours of the morning, just thinking "please don't be sick on my tent...".

Yes you too mate!

Lol Dry Heave Couzens the Chunder Dragon King.

Petrol Blue 182.

Yes you too mate!

Probably me tbh. Although I really don't remeber haha.

Lol Dry Heave Couzens the Chunder Dragon King.

What you want 'the video' to come on CS?