ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Le Mans 2015

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
All on your back bumper too!! Haven't even started with the sides or front. Thinking a big Peppa Pig sticker on the front.

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Getting really close now.

Going to get my bike up on stands next weekend and give her a good check over, clean and lube my chain and a good clean throughout. Then fit it up with my luggage and bits and bobs.

Cannot wait now !

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Just been asked if i wanted to go down on Thursday night/Friday morning. Nothing like last minute. Nothing is planned though like camping etc so I aint a clue where to start lol.

So tempting though, the 75 bus will tackle them miles no problem!

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
I'm on the 06:40 mate
Ooft. Sod that. We're leaving Cobham services then. Although you are a bit closer to Dover i suppose
Who are you heading over with mate?
Me, Ollie, Ross (Ollie's brother), Dom the massive c*nt, Tom, Tom (Dom the massive c*nt's friend), Saner & Ben.
Nick has a gf/discovered s3x so is staying at home, Vish is too scared of getting into a fight & you not being there to save him so bailed out, Mike is simply being a bit homo these days, & Ryan is with the northeners. He said he only wanted to be there from Thursday to Sat night so we suggested he stay with Naith & perhaps kick a ball at his car etc.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Ooft. Sod that. We're leaving Cobham services then. Although you are a bit closer to Dover i suppose

Me, Ollie, Ross (Ollie's brother), Dom the massive c*nt, Tom, Tom (Dom the massive c*nt's friend), Saner & Ben.
Nick has a gf/discovered s3x so is staying at home, Vish is too scared of getting into a fight & you not being there to save him so bailed out, Mike is simply being a bit homo these days, & Ryan is with the northeners. He said he only wanted to be there from Thursday to Sat night so we suggested he stay with Naith & perhaps kick a ball at his car etc.

FLOL!

Scairly accurate run down!