ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Leaked E3 Line-up?

Astra CDTI SRI
leak.jpg

Killer Instinct 3 - WANT!
James Bond Game for XBLA - Goldeneye?
Little Big Planet 2
Road Rash HD - WANT!

Discuss.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
Killer Instinct 3

Dead space 2 and infamous 2 will be awesome

Shiiiit

Last edited:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I'm still chuckling at GT5.

I'm also still convinced it was nearing release until Forza3 came out and they seen how good it was and went back to make gt5 better all imo.

Road Rash! I'm semi!

Nippy white cup
It does look like something someone has just knocked up...just list loads of sequals that will make an appearance at some point...the FM4 set off alarmbells to me...they surely wouldn't bring info out about that when FM3 is still pretty fresh

I been wanting Road Rash for ages!!! Keep mentioning it the posts about games they should re-make! GOW3 has always been on the cards as in an interview after the 2nd one was made they said it was a trilogy and work had already started on the 3rd :)

57 Clio Campus Sport
ROAD RASH HD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND HOPEFULLY GOLDENYE PLEASE!!!

AND FORZA 4 (HOW CAN IT GET ANY BETTER ON CURRENT HARDWARE???) Forza 3 is still ranked in top 5 for xbox live play, it's unlikely this will come until end 2011 even if it's mentioned.

And what is COD: MMO? Massively Multiplayer Online?

Last edited:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
ROAD RASH HD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND HOPEFULLY GOLDENYE PLEASE!!!

AND FORZA 4 (HOW CAN IT GET ANY BETTER ON CURRENT HARDWARE???) Forza 3 is still ranked in top 5 for xbox live play, it's unlikely this will come until end 2011 even if it's mentioned.

And what is COD: MMO? Massive Online Multiplayer?
Not Goldeneye. They will ruin it to it's core!

Has no one spotted the obvious mistake of Mass Effect 3 in the Sony Lineup?

edit: I see David did this morning! - Deffo bullshit!

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
I thought Road rash HD was canned about 9-12 months ago? I remember seeing a vid of early dev somewhere.

Result if they saved it

Mito Sportiva 135
you know what, sony - mass effect 3? i think it's bulls**t.

Exactly what I was thinking.

Why would they bring out the last game in a trilogy? especially when the series is meant to be taken "as a whole".

LIES!!!