ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

leaking arial i tihnk?

Clio mk1 1.2
everytime i rains, wtaer builds up in my interior light and when i go round a corner it either emptys some on th eleft or right hand side either gettin me a bit wet or the passenger if not the passenger seat, do you think the arial needs sealing around it or shall i just remove it and weld over it now rather then do it another time

Punto/Clio GTT
mine was the sunroof leaking.

drop out the interior console, take out the aerial, silicone around the hole then put it back in. if that doesnt solve it its the shitty gaskets on the sunroof. i did mine by taking the roof lining out through the back of the car, dropping out the support thing then lifting the sunroof out, drying it all, sealing around the roof then putting it back in. it hasnt leaked since

tbh it may be worth just pulling out the interior light (where the water comes from) then tighten up the radio aeriel with a spanner.

my valver used to leak thru the light,I tightened up the aeriel - job done.