ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Leaking from inside light

Arctic 182FF
As stated in title. Anyone know what I can do about this?

2012-09-24_13-22-34_381_zpsd8e66cd2.jpg

phase 1 clios leak there due to the aerial being at the front.

As you're phase 2 the only thing that would cause any leak like that would be the sunroof.

I'm sure there's a guide about on how to re-seal the sunroof :)

A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO
Mine did this no sunroof no ariel but all i did was peeled top seal and run a bead or silicone down it then pressed down the seal again and its not let a single drop in since

Arctic 182FF
Should've mentioned that it's a phase 2. Which is it more likely to be, sunroof or top seal? Thanks

1.2 16v mk2ph2
I have this exact problem (ph2), the water sloshes all over me or my passengers when going around corners. I also have a strange drip the turns up after much rain, its from the headlining by the bottom right side of the drivers sun visor. My top seal...if I'm talking about the right part, is sort of wonky, could be this?

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
yupp lol, i found out yeasterday mines leaking. had it dripping on me from the drivers sunvisor area. could see the wet patch from pillar to interior light