ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Leaky 172

My 172 has a leak which results in a puddle forming in the well under the driver's seat, and I'm not talking just a bit of a damp carpet, I mean an actual puddle! First noticed it after taking it through the carwash but it also happens when it rains heavily. I've had it into the garage and they've had a pressure hose on it but can't find a leak, had the driver's side door and driver's side rear window seals replaced. Also had seals on all other windows checked but found nothing! Anybody got any ideas? This is really starting to p**s me off now!

(And before anybody asks - it hasn't got a sunroof!)

Megane
Could be a failure of the seal to the back of the heater matrix or blocked drain holes, my cup used to do this and it was expensive to repair. More to do with labour than parts, parts were around £20 for the seals I think.