ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Learning about Coilovers

Hi all, I would like to learn a bit about Coilover suspension. I have seen the name and the group buy links etc. Is it a generic name or an actual manufacturer? My interest stems from wishing to upgrade the suspension and handling on a 182 Cup to the standard of the Trophy with Sachs dampers etc. Would a Coilover setup with some professional attention to the suspension settings work as well? Could an even better handling car be produced for a reasonable amount of money? Let me know your thoughts. Thanks.

The trophy setup is very hard I'd much prefere some Lda/H and R personally. Wheather there better is difficult to say its all subjective.
Infact you could argue what you mean by better I'd argue stock is better on my car than it is on Blisteins and coilovers in many ways.