ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Leaving windows open ...

Audi A6 (S3 on order)

Just wondering if there is anyway of disabling the internal sensors on my 182 alarm so I can leave the windows open a bit ? Had this feature on my audi and am wondering if there is a little handy button I cant see ;) Not got my manual with me before you start :oops:

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

yes you can disable the internal protection.

there is a key sequence. and its in the manual.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

i think you lock the car with the internal lock button, then get out (unlocking the car), and then lock the car again within 5 or so seconds. (But check the manual for sure)

Audi A6 (S3 on order)

The only think I can find is a crappy cryptic diagram in a leaflet that came with the main pack that means very little to me.

Will try the above method, but my doors are already locked when I drive (raid)

Anyone else have any pointers ?

[Edited by rmccardal on 07 June 2004 at 8:12pm]

Clio 172 Cup, Audi A

turn the key on /off 3 times when in ignition then get out and press the fob to lock it.It should beep at you three times to say the internal sensor is off....

well thats what i do anyway :oops:

Astra VXR 17/05/07

Quote: Originally posted by toms_cup on 07 June 2004

turn the key on /off 3 times when in ignition then get out and press the fob to lock it.It should beep at you three times to say the internal sensor is off....

well thats what i do anyway :oops:
Thats what you do if i remember but i thought it was only twice...either way thats what you do and its either 2 or 3 times.