ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LED 3D TV, what do you think of this set?

BMW F31
Fairly sure this is the one my in laws bought recently, seems to be good, playing cod black ops in 3d made my eyes tired and sore really quickly but that may be because I'm not used to it. Bluray watching in 3d was awesome though.

Clio 172 Cup
This one has passive 3D so resolution is compromised - and before long you'll wish you'd bought a better / larger TV.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Was going to say its passive, and the better one's are the other system where the glasses are expensive.

Not that it really matters since all 3D (except proper IMAX cinema's) is s**t.

Cheers, as nobody's verdict is 'pants! dont buy it' I might as well give it a go. Thanks.. I'll let you know if its worth it.

Never liked 3D personally. Id check to see how much 3D movies, TV and Gaming are before you buy !

Good point, but it would only be now and again. The TV without the 3D isnt much less so its just a bonus.. if the TV isnt that good I'll sell it to a friend on special offer. I wouldnt buy it from the store I linked though, as they sound bit cheap.. the website looks like a 10 year old made it.

I was about to buy an LED Panasonic, until I read about the back light bleed issues.. which led me to looking else where.

Rav4
Are you lot who are saying it's s**t actually watch much 3D content apart from checking out a demo in a store? Personally I can't say yes or no, but why not buy a 3D TV, since they all have standard 2D and therefore you have best of both worlds.