ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

led conversion query

Juhu_United

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 BG
I'm thinking about doing the led conversion as it looks infinitely better than the OEM colours, however I don't trust my own soldering skills to do it on my dash and c*ck it up so I thought about buying a second lot of instruments. Besides waiting for one to come onto eBay with a similar milage to mine, it seems the other option is buy new dials from Lockwood. So my question is this, if you buy and fit these replacement dials, do they reset the milage to 0? I'm not too clued up on these sorts of things. Thanks :)

172 cup
I'm thinking about doing the led conversion as it looks infinitely better than the OEM colours, however I don't trust my own soldering skills to do it on my dash and c*ck it up so I thought about buying a second lot of instruments. Besides waiting for one to come onto eBay with a similar milage to mine, it seems the other option is buy new dials from Lockwood. So my question is this, if you buy and fit these replacement dials, do they reset the milage to 0? I'm not too clued up on these sorts of things. Thanks :)

Pretty sure the ones you will have been looking at from Lockwood are just covers for the original dials not whole replacement units. I'm sure if you stick a wanted thread up on here someone will have a set with similar mileage mate.