ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LED interior light constant on?

KitsonRis

ClioSport Club Member
Put an LED bulb in the two interior lights (big one and map reading one) and the main one looks like it is constantly on. It is like a dull blue glow, but then you turn the light on there is a difference and it properly lights up
Is this true? As a low resistance bulb still drawing power, or am I talking rubbish and its just the reflection of the bulb? Can't see anything in the map reading lights.
Also put the same bulbs for the side lights and they are off when not on.

Focus RS + S3
Yeah your right about them still drawing power, i dont know why it doesnt do it with sidelights but a mate kitted his van out with all LED bulbs inside and they appeared constantly on too

KitsonRis

ClioSport Club Member
Damn. I quite like them but if they are drawing power I may have to put the originals back in, unless there is a way of changing them so they don't? As the car is sat stationary and off the road currently I don't want the battery being drained