ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LED Light bar

UR Clio 200
Evening all,

Has anyone installed a lightbar on an RS200? I stay up in the Scottish highlands and have a good 10mile stretch of single carrigeway which is very prone to deer and other wildlife.

The headlights are upgraded but looking to see if anyone has installed a light bar (not wanting this to be a permanent thing) just more for winter

Clio Campus Van
Fitted one to the front of my Mk2 if thats of any help to you. Makes a huge difference, just looks ugly.

Twingo 1??

ClioSport Club Member
  Twingo 133 Cup,
Brilliant bits of kit and just use a cheap Chinese one no need for the expensive ones. I have used them on rally cars. For a road car just use one of the numberplate brackets that are available on ebay and a wireing kit or piggy back off the main beam if you can.

Twingo 1??

ClioSport Club Member
  Twingo 133 Cup,
Last one I used was just bolted to the bonnet!
151_MullRally'16_2442~2.jpg

They are also ideal for Scottish single track road as they have a good flood pattern and spread light so much better than spot lights.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Light bars are epic. Would you be able to fit a 20 inch one down below the number plate, in front of the grill? Would be pretty subtle then.

Clio Campus Van
A 23in lightbar from a company called WOW LED simply fitted to the front bumper using 90 degree shelf brackets from B&Q.
20230115_141229.jpg

Clio Campus Van
@BigGee

Do you take it off for MOT?
Only just fitted it two weeks ago. I will be taking it of when the lighter nights come in so yes, it will be off for my next MOT. I would imagine it to be a fail because of its position and the fact the mount stick out like wee jaggy things lol