ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LED UPGRADE AND SILVERTECH

Clio sport 172
Hi all first mod to the new clio sport is I've upgraded those horrid yellow side lights to nice white led ones changed over the fried egg look indicator bulbs to silver tech and also polished up my dull drivers head light all due to the wonderful helpful posts in this forum one of the best I've joined keep it up lads and lasses .:)

Glad you're enjoying the forum! Might i recommend you pay the £12 membership fee? It brings a MASSIVE amount of benefits, from access to intricate easy-to-follow guides, the Trader section with traders offering discount to CS Members, not to mention the for sale and wanted section for all those handy little bits you might want!
In relation to your car - it's probably the best £12 you can spend, you'll recoup it in no time with the aforementioned bonuses, plus you get some sweet goodies for joining.

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Welcome and glad you're liking the forum.

As above join as a member when you get chance so you'll get full access.

Freshens the front end up nicely polishing the headlights up and de tango ing them

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Glad you're enjoying CS ;)

While you're changing bulbs to LEDs, do the number plate light (I did reverse lights, interior light and boot light too)

Clio sport 172
Blimey it will be like Blackpool illuminations soon yes i will get round to joining up looks like i will be keeping the sport for a while anyway i think it belonged to previous member as there is a card in the front window tax holder still valid until 2014 says name Damo any body know who this may have been The car is a 2003 172 ff fire red .

Clio sport 172
Just says Damo the car came from up north Last owner from newcastle way don't think he had it long so Damo owned prior to him