ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LEDA suspension (182)

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z
For those that may be interested:

Fronts:

DSCF0001.jpg

DSCF0003.jpg

Rears:

DSCF0002.jpg

Abutment kit for the rear:

DSCF0004.jpg

DSCF0008.jpg

Ross and Ben looking like muppets ;) lol

DSCF00.jpg

If anyone is interested in purchasing Leda suspension products then drop me an email (fast_car182@hotmail.com) as I can sell them to clio sport members at better prices :)

Cheers

Gary

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z
cheers guys.

The track photo was when the car had GAZ coilovers and OE wheels. Will take some pics of it soon with the new suspension but tbh it wasnt really about 'slamming' or 'decking' the car...more of a search for better handling :)

Looks good :approve: you'll have to PM me your mobile number and next time im over bristol direction i'll give you a call so i can have a look ;)

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z
pm sent mate :)

Chris, the car feels great on the road....going to be doing a track day soon to see how they are on circuit. Feels almost like a standard car when driving along normally but if you become a bit spirited then the car handles corners superbly....feels very neutral aswell, even when left foot braking and tweaking the steering wheel when going round a roundabout eh Ben ;)

Just got home and took pics of mine but you have beat me to it.

Getting them fitted at GDI tommorrow so will put some pics of the car then.

Attachments

• leda4.jpg
    leda4.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:
  Racing Blue 182
just check dvla site, and i bet you got that for £250 lol

Bargain, if only they had R8CE J or sumting, they only have K left which is a shame

K20 EG Hatch
look well good quality, take it the screw on the side is for dampening adjusting? doesn't it take ages of testing to get that set up correctly?

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z
yeah it was £250 :D lol

Dan, yeah the knob on the side is the adjuster for both rebound and compression. Takes a little while to get things right but if you've been in the game as long as leda then its not really a massive task.

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z
Andy, can you try the rear abutment without both locking rings to see if the spring locates ok. There's no real need to have both any way if its going to be wound right down so one will be fine. Also let me know what you think of the camber adjustment :)

Gary G said:
pm sent mate :)

Chris, the car feels great on the road....going to be doing a track day soon to see how they are on circuit. Feels almost like a standard car when driving along normally but if you become a bit spirited then the car handles corners superbly....feels very neutral aswell, even when left foot braking and tweaking the steering wheel when going round a roundabout eh Ben ;)

WHy ofcourse!

Was actually tricky as your seat is way too big for me and i was rattling around hanging onto the steering wheel!

Audi A6 (S3 on order)
Ben, you notice you have a slightly wonky thumbs up in both pics !!!

edit...My colleague informs me that is "because he is gangsta"

Last edited:

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
:lol:
gaz=w*nk

biggest waste of money ever IMO!

Last edited:
  182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z
One of the people that used to work at Leda a while ago (dave) left and went to work for GAZ (messed up a batch order which cost alot of money lol)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
they ruin cars imo, far too noisy/crashy/w**k/shite etc etc!