ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

led's in dash

SQ5
PM Richy22 I think he's going to start doing it for people if they send there clocks to him :)

White Clio 1.2 @ 172
I could also do this for you if they are the SMD type fitment in any choice of colour.

10422_298899600692_878110692_9191836_136089_n.jpg

There's a photo of the ones I've just done in my own car.

White Clio 1.2 @ 172
How long would it take you and how much ?

^

Depends exactly what you want changed and what colour, if you're talking Clocks & Climate control like I did then it takes 1 day and £25 in blue or white. how does that sound? If you bring them 2 me I'll do them as you wait. If you send them to me then I'll get them done and sent back to you the same day let me know and I'll get the parts ordered from Rapid ASAP.

White Clio 1.2 @ 172
did you miss 1?;) looks fooking bright but good

It can be adjusted via the control next to the headlight levellers. Didn't miss any of the LED's replaced every single one of them ;) And TBH it's just a crappy iPhone i took the photo with so that's why it looks so bright, it is bright but it's not as bad as it looks in the photo. It's certainly an improvement over the standard dials tbh.

Titanium 182
Well I don't have climate cntrl just aircon as it's a ph1. Would want blue, what about heater switches/ window switches etc. Don't want mismatching ;) !

White Clio 1.2 @ 172
Ah Sorry didn't notice. Yes I can do the heater panel and the window switches. Any of the parts can be done tbh.

http://www.rapidonline.com/Electron...CC-2-High-brightness-surface-mount-LEDs/77736

£15 in LED's, £5 in postage.

*Edit: I was pretty dumb to post the price @ £25 like considering I didn't realise it cost that much in parts :$ but what the hey if u want it for £25 i'll do it for ya.

Would be nice for u to provide the feedback and might offer this as a service to others for say £50.