ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Leeds going clios

Billabong
anyone here from leeds? what are you driving, where in leeds. i am in gledhow driving a black billabong, clear lights and renault fit exhaust, and i know clear real lights, i like them ok!

Clio 172 Ph1
I live in Wakefield, and often drive into and around Leeds. Was up Kirstall Road this morning actually! I drive a stock Clio 172 mk1 in Silver, not even had it a week yet :D

Racing Blue 182
theres a few of us from leeds.

Im dont like discuss where im from on forums anymore though after all these car jackings, it worries me that they could be reading this then planning there hijack

Billabong
i must say the billabong has given me lots of driving pleasure. handles very well and not that slow for a 1.2

Clio 172mk2
CDMullins, where u from in cas

from cas too , normally in leeds most sats, white rose area to seacroft area

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
racing182 said:
Im dont like discuss where im from on forums anymore though after all these car jackings, it worries me that they could be reading this then planning there hijack
You're 182 owning days are numbered though Jamie as I already know where you live and have the low loader lined up LOL.
I'm from Garforth too mate. It's like a black hole this place, once you're here, you never leave. That's why there are so many of us.
I drive an iceberg phase 2 172 lowered on Turinis.
I work for Lloyds TSB on Park Row so you may see me in the city centre.
Get some pics up.

Clio 172mk2
hey u carnt nock this place , close to mways , never n e traffic , good s**t ,

least we got excape , even though some t**t did put leeds castleford , little confusing as its friggin wakefield council area

Clio 172mk2
lol me mates from seacroft , proper dodgy estate, but hey i never leave me car there,

n white rose is just easier to get parkin compared to wake... this time of year

oh me cars a 172mk2 black lowered n 3.5x2 zorst :)

Racing Blue 182
DjTimP said:
i work for halifax in leeds on water lane! am there now in fact!

You work near me, i work next to the hilton and oposite the BT building. I work in a building named UKI Partnerships

Monaco 172 2/468
CDMullins said:
Castleford!! Only time I go to Leeds is when I got to White Rose

Until I start at Halifax at Lovell Park
DjTimP said:
i work for halifax in leeds on water lane! am there now in fact!
I also work for Halifax in Pudsey, almost a posse here lol :cool:

mk2 Monaco 172 is my car of choice, Horsforth way, i've met mattrt (i think) and Carlos.Leeds so far, hoping to see more of you out and about, not spotted anyone on the roads yet !

Atlantis Blue 1.2 Corsa B
erm, got pattys bonnet in few weeks, erm, lol, got valver wings, but need spraying, bought DTM mirrors from plattsy... looks no diff to when you saw it tho,

oh, av got sony HU and Fusion 12" sub and amp :p

Billabong
mine could do with cleaning! too much effort at the mo though. would only be clean for about 5 mins.drive 100 yards and its covered again!!!! any of you guys doing the cancer research gumball thing?

Monaco 172 2/468
Surely if we are doing bottom to top or vice versa than our round trip will be the same whichever. If thats the case i'd like to start Scotland to England so we get some mint weather at the end :cool:

MK2 FRS/Mini Type R
I'm in Leeds too...

Not met any of you guys yet, although Ive seen len beach around Garforth a few times....

Silver 172 ph2....

Billabong
christ, garforth is like the hotbed of clio owners crazy! i am often up at colton, daughters grandma lives there, you will see me driving my billabong like i wish it was a 172. in fact i would drive slower if i had a 172 cause i would want to take more care of it! :)

Atlantis Blue 1.2 Corsa B
lol :p its time for a garforth area meet :)
go for food at old george :) lol alot closer than post office pub :p